Wednesday, January 23, 2008

40 Year Later

40 Years Later. This is a part 2 to the previous article "The Actual Paradigm of Soul Travel".

My experience at ages 22 to 25 was exploring first all over earth in my "Mental?" body. I am refering to it this way because I still don't know at what points the Divine Body merges with the mental body and no one has satisfactorily ever explained this to me.

So from 22 to 25 years of age I experimented with soul travel on earth and beyond. Within the first year or so I made a journey first to Venus where I met other beings in
non physical bodies living there. To them, their non physical bodies were there physical bodies. So to me at least it appeared they only had Mental Bodies to live in. They accepted me as one of them and when I told them I wanted to go to the Galactic Core to ask help for Earth they told me to go into the sun.

I said, "Won't I die if I do that and burn up?" They said, "No. You are in a finer body than a physical one that isn't affected by heat or cold." So I did as they told me and went into the sun and met Solar Plasma Beings. These beings bodies were made out of Solar Plasma rather than physical bodies like we wear on earth. I also realized that both the types of non physical humanoids and Solar PLasma people also sometimes incarnate as earthborn humans and vice versa.

So I was sent through the Sun to the Galactic Core of this Galaxy. I know this sounds like a fairy tale but remember I actually experienced this. When I reached the Galactic Core I was as confused as when my hand went through the bathroom wall because it was not at all what I expected. I expected to find God in the Galactic Core. Instead I found incredibly intelligent beings (somewhere between 1000 and 1,000,000 IQ that live thousands to millions of years but who would die if they came to earth because they wouldn't have what they need to live there. So the fact that I came to visit them would be a lot like Tarzan visiting the US Congress in about 1820. (The 1820 has more to do with how difficult it is to visit other places in the Galaxy like it was difficult to travel around the earth in 1820.) I asked for help in preventing the extinction of life on earth through nuclear holocaust or by any other means. They said that as long as their leader could look through my eyes on earth humans would be saved from destruction. I agreed. However, remember I was 22 then. Since then I have sometimes wondered if I did the right thing. However, then I had at 12 experienced the Cuban Missile Crisis when I was 12 and remember I was 22 in 1970. At age 12 I had read a book called "Alas Babylon" which was a nuclear holocaust in the United States and the aftermath. This gives you a better idea that how I saw myself then was as a sacrifice so that humans on earth could stay alive and not go extinct.

After this experience I tried soul traveling beyond the edge of the Galaxy and this so terrified me that I stopped soul traveling from about age 25 until I was around 32 years old and met a Tibetan Lama in Ashland, Oregon. Since he understood the Void beyond the edge of the Galaxy he didn't have to explain it to me because he was gifted too. By just being around him I intuitively "KNEW". Then since then I found I could go to other galaxies as well as this one when I felt God guided me too. When I started to read about Gautama Buddha doing similar things as I was doing I became even more interested in Buddhism knowing he soul traveled to thousands of worlds and Galaxies too.

However, now my experience is very different than all these above experiences. In Tibetan Buddhism one is asked to become a King of Enlightenment for the expressed purpose of lifting all others to enlightenment as well. In the early 1980's I made this my goal as well and have never ceased to be amazed at just how quick and compassionate and incredibly(infinitely) powerful this path is.

It is said that one can become enlightened alone and travel across the Ocean to enlightenment in a rowboat or one can join the Mahayana and the Vajrayana and travel there with hundreds or thousands in a Jet like a Boeing 747.

However, my personal experience of it is even beyond that. I would say it is more like
going to enlightenment in a compassionate mothership with trillions of compassionate beings from all times and spaces and beings and spanning thousands of Galaxies!

No comments: