Sunday, January 20, 2008

Dream Yoga

Dream Yoga. Dream Yoga

I found out recently that the Last Karmapa(continuously reincarnating Buddha or Tibetan Tulku since the 1200s)became so enlightened that when meditating pictures could be taken of him and he appeared as a ghost with the wall visible behind him. His method of enlightenment was Dream Yoga. His present incarnation is about 23 years old and escaped from Tibet when he was about 15 to further study toward his present enlightenment this time around.(The only way I can presently think of to keep an enlightened being in a human body enlightened would be to start extending the lifespan of Buddhas through diet, medicine, consciousness, exercise, etc.)until we have more enlightened beings than we do now that live 100s and thousands of years.

Beings on earth presently that live beyond 100 or more years with youthfulness of there 30s and 40s still intact have to be careful who they tell about this and most simply take on new lives and say nothing except possibly to their closest students who are likely to live a long time like them.

We all live or die by our definition of the universe. Most of us are conditioned to believe one thing or the other as we grow up to our health or detriment. However, at some point if we are to become full adults sometime between ages 20 to 40 normally, we must totally define our own realities or else we do not become the gods that each human is potentially capable of becoming. Just like plants who are not put on good soil but upon cement die as babies or plants not given water or sun die, likewise humans who are not given what they need either by others or as adults by their seeking it die without becoming the literal gods that they are potentially capable of.

So, in the interests of defining the universe that is beneficent toward all beings in it I am writing the following:
The Dream Yoga of the Universe according to Fred

I will start defining the universe with my first real experience of this lifetime. My Grandmother was singing (Hark the Herald Angels Sing) and I was sitting in her lap(I was between 1 and 2 years old). As she sang Archangel Michael and his band of Archangels appeared in the room with us. They were bright and shiny and wore jeweled armour(I thought I would use the British Spelling for some reason of Armor- Armour). The seemed like a group of soldiers on leave visiting a fellow comrade in the way they related to me. The power of this experience and all of Gods Grace from it has stayed with me all my life as well as Archangel Michael who has continued to appear to me throughout my life whenever there was real danger.

Though my perfect innocent sight as a child changed into the adult sight of a Seer I did not lose my ability to see angels and Archangels like many people do just by people telling them that they cannot see angels. My parents allowed me to keep my sight of angels by encouraging these abilities.

Later, when I was at a religious school my senior Class was dedicated to the Great Divine Director who is also known as the Lord Maha Chohan or the Master R. Then when I left the Saint Germain Foundation because Saint Germain had other work for me to do I was in Summit University in 1977 my Class was dedicated to Archangel Gabriel and Faith (his girlfriend angel?)

It is my understanding that Archangel Gabriel came to Mary the mother of Jesus to tell her that she was with child. I believe Archangel Gabriel was with Archangel Michael when I was one or two years old. Though Archangel Gabriel was present, Archangel Michael was in charge of protecting me throughout my life.

However, when Father Charles Moore (a Catholic Priest friend) who was a Seer in the same way I am passed on and he came to me then to tell me about the 2nd Coming of Christ through Jesus rebirth into human form around December 21st 2012 I believe Archangel Gabriel was present for that. And since Archangel Michael and Gabriel gave me 3 signs the same day that this was accurate I now fully believe that this date signals the second coming of Christ. The reason I believe it is that I have learned to trust Archangel Michael and Archangel Gabriel with my life over the years. So I believe this is completely accurate about the 2nd coming of Christ. He will be born around this date. There will be no fanfare and no one who is not a wise man or woman will even know when it happens. Thirty years later he will announce himself and some will believe and some will not just like before. The real difference this time is that he is coming for all beings not only on earth but for the whole galaxy and beyond. So since this date is nearing UFOs from all over will be seen more and more. Though governments will want to deny their existence it will become more and more problematic for all governments on earth to do this. I am not sure how all this will work itself out.

1 comment:

piratprinsessan said...

I like yor blogg. I will follow it. Frida from Stockholm