Thursday, January 24, 2008

Family Praying

Family Praying. My mother's mother and father were raised in Scotland mostly. So my mother was a full blood Scot who was born in America in Nebraska. the word "Fae" can refer to a Scot from Scotland or even the faerie realm but I always think of it relating to the second sight that my mother, grandmother and I have. My mother and I have the green eyes of the enchanter sort of like Christian mystical only a little Merlinesque too.

My father's side came here from first Switzerland near Zurich and then a short time in Germany before arriving in Philadelphia Harbor by ship in 1720s. Now my relatives live all over the US and the world. My Father's father was an electrical contractor and trained his three sons to be electricians and contractors too. He sent his two girls to college. My father complained that he didn't get to go to college like his sisters as he was very smart and a straight A student. My father's father liked to hunt on weekends and owned for a while 20 hound dogs for hunting deer, elk and bear from the early 1900's to around 1930. My grandfather and my father were my most unforgetable charactors in my life. They both could be very scary if they wanted to be or also gentle family men. It didn't matter whether it was animals or people they would be scared of my Dad or Grandad if they wanted them to be. So in this sense they were both very Davey Crockett and Daniel Boone like. They were both very comfortable miles and miles from the nearest person alone in the wilderness. My grandfather sometimes when Dad was small strung trap lines during the winter in the sawtooth mountains of Idaho so he could be alone and still make money for the winter when my dad and his four brothers and sister were still under 12. My dad and his dad were storytellers in the old way that existed for thousands of years before radio and TV. They both would spin their yarns for hours if anyone would listen and if they did they would be laughing and completely entertained. So my grandfather's religion was the wilderness. My father wanted a church to go to too because they hadn't gone to one as children even though they had many many wild adventures as a family.

So my father met my mother in the church he joined when he was about 21 or 22. They married when he was 30 and she 26.

Even though my first memory was of Archangel Michael and the other Archangels there were other memories like when I had chicken pox at age 5 and my mother and grandmother were in the next room praying hard for me as some kids died of that back then in 1953.Anyway, the whole room turned gold and I felt the presence of Jesus. Being near Jesus I found to be such a wonderful experience that sometimes as a child I longed to be sick just so I could experience Jesus in my room again and to have the room turn gold and to feel his healing presence along with all his angels.

As a child I was taught to visualize what I wanted from God. My parents told me that if I was clear about what I wanted all I had to do was to experience myself in union with God and to see what I wanted and it would happen. As a child I remember feeling a little scared about this and I said, "What if I'm angry and want something bad?" My parents said, "God will know the difference. If you are angry you aren't praying." Though they gave me this answer it didn't make me feel completely satisfied at the answer. As an adult I realized why.

The answer is in reality that if one goes into a God fusion state and visualizes something bad to someone who doesn't deserve it sometimes the one doing the bad visualizing dies within 2 weeks. (as ye sow shall ye reap or karma). So as I encountered some people who prayed for bad things to happen to me I learned to send the energy back(reflecting it back) so instead of it harming me it harms the sender instead(karma).

There is an advanced technique where you strip the qualification away and keep the energy to do with as you wish but I have found this so tricky and problematic that I let angels do this kind of stuff because they are much better at this and more practiced at it than I.

Most of the time now many of my friends who have passed away do take care of this sort of thing for me as they support what I'm doing with my spiritual life on earth.

So, praying for me is seeing the best things I can for all people to happen and praying for what is best for everyone. Often this alone saves their lives and prevents their untimely deaths.

When I was in my 20's I noticed that a master was in the same county as me. I was sensitive enough to notice that the weather was influenced by the presence of the master in the county. I thought to myself, "This is really amazing that a master's presence can change even the weather and make it better." It really got me to thinking about compassion, kindness and spiritual paths and how to move forward in the kindest most compassionate and infinitely efficient way possible for all life in the universe!

No comments: