Monday, January 21, 2008

from The Bard

From the Bard. As I was composing this in my mind as I was trying to go to sleep tonight I started to think of the humor(humour England english)of titling my blog(article) this. I thought back to the legends of Francis Bacon(the supposed illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I of England. Since these legends say that he actually wrote the Shakespearean plays under the nom de plume of William Shakespeare and since when his grave was dug up and his coffin opened there was only rocks and no body and since because of this he is also thought to be "Saint Germain, Prince Ragocy of Transylvania etc. in the coming centuries as well as the famous "Man who never died" and as Francis Bacon before his feigned death he wrote the foremost book on clandestine codes that wasn't surpassed until computers were invented during World War II and since William Shakespeare is often thought of as "The Bard" you can see why this might in afterthought seem humourous(english spelling) to me.

However, actually it was my wife's doing when she called me recently "The Bard" and handed me a well researched historical fictional novel by the same name. It is by Morgan Llywelyn and published in the late 1980's in paperback by Tor Books. It's full title is "Bard The Odyssey of the Irish". I'm always a little guarded when I read such books as they always key me into past lives, most of which I don't want to remember in detail. However,I found a quote in the first few pages on the top of page 2 that I liked. Begin Quote "Druid vision, like druid talent, was a sometime thing, not under a man's control. It's occurance and usage were chosen by the spirits for their own communication." end quote.

This reminds me a lot of my life as a child and as a young man. Though I would know
most of the time what I needed to know, many times I wondered why I would be shown this and not that. I finally decided that this must be because God or the Universe has some kind of plan. By selectively showing me and other gifted people certain things in certain sequences time would naturally go down certain directions rather than others. Certain lives would be saved and others not known about would be lost along the way.

An old friend who is an Empath(knows what others are feeling and thinking without any words) held the hand of a man dying from a heart attack. She asked God if she was allowed to save his life and she was told "No. It is his time to go." She sensed she could get his heart going again but she was obedient when God(or the man's Guardian Angel) told her this.

Time and time again I have heard these kinds of stories from gifted people and of the people they had asked God if they were allowed to save from death and sometimes they were told "Yes" and sometimes they were told "no".

I think it is a lot like being an incarnate angel when one has gifts like this. Unless one is obedient to God one loses their gifts.

No comments: