Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Orion Nebula Musings

Orion Nebula Musings. I was using Google Earth to look at the Orion Nebula and found as I meditated on it that it took my breath away. I couldn't help thinking that "What if something like this is a lifeform and that it is incubating stars. As an intuitive Seer this was my experience as I meditated on the Orion Nebula.

The size of a life-form shouldn't matter, it would still be a life-form. Whether or not it breathed air or oxygen through gills from water shouldn't matter, it's still a life-form. I was amazed at my experience while meditating on Google Earth's amazing pictures of Orion Nebula and then the Crab Nebula. Somehow though, I experienced Orion's Nebula as my place, my home as a spirit.

I had this kind of experience when I went to Scotland and also when I went to Switzerland. My mother's parents grew up in Scotland, both near Glascow. My father's relatives originated in Switzerland before traveling to Germany and then Philadelphia Harbor by ship in about 1725. Since my mother's people had lived in Scotland multi-generationally, when I was in the Cairngorm mountains in Aviemore I felt the spirit of my ancestors call to me. It was like I could hear all my Scottish ancestors being grateful that I had returned to my roots. They were like friendly ghosts welcoming me back to my ancestral lands. This was in fall 1999.

Later I rented a motorhome in Munich, Germany and drove to Switzerland where I had an experience that was very amazing to me. I had dropped my son and his friend off in Italy(they were both 25 and had Eurail passes for a month or two around Europe). My experience was during an extremely windy and snowy night high in the Alps. The wind was so strong I had to stop the motor home as it was getting very dangerous because of the snow and ice on the roads. So I just pulled off the the side of the road at about 8000 feet elevation and parked for the night. My 80 year old mother and my 10 year old daughter were with me. I was amazed that the motor home was almost blowing over in the winds. As I went to sleep the motor home was rocking and I hoped it wouldn't blow over in the winds. When I went to sleep I dreamed my mother and daughter and I were with the (gnomes?) of the Alps. They had very craggy faces like the wooden figures one can buy of them in Switzerland. I and my daughter were with the king and Queen and they wanted to keep my daughter, who also had red hair like them. "I said, "NO!" and then I woke up. However, my dream experience had been more real that being awake. When I awoke the motorhome was still rocking but it seemed very surrealistic compared to my experience with the Swiss Gnomes.

No comments: