Saturday, February 9, 2008

Clarity and Health

Clarity and Health.With Heath Ledger's passing and Britney Spears problems it brings new focus for me to write about this. First of all, if you don't have clarity of thought and emotions then you can't make good decisions about anything and this could easily compromise your survival either mentally or physically. For if you don't have clarity, you may not live to see another day. Within the last few years also one of my sons high school acquaintances who was 6 foot 5 inches tall and a very intelligent and intense bear of a guy died in his sleep on night at age 29. I can remember meeting him at age 16 and thinking to myself, "How is this guy going to survive in the world?" Because even though he was at a genius level and would be able because of his size beat up anyone who got in his way, he lacked anything close to a center and I knew when I met him it would be unlikely that this kid would make it to 30. I was sadly right. Because he couldn't deal with his intelligence he took all the drugs he could get his hands on starting at age 10 or 12. My son knew about this but there wasn't anything he could do about it and besides, this guy was more of an acquaintance and not a best friend or even one of his best friends. Later, when I heard about my sons best friend and this guy being attacked by a boot gang in Glasgow, Scotland when my sons best friend was spending his junior year getting his physics degree there I wasn't surprised. I also wasn't surprised that the 6 foot 5 inch acquaintance had put several gang members in the hospital who had attacked them or that my sons best friend had been knocked unconscious. However, when my sons acquaintance was dead at 29 I wasn't surprised either.

The first truism is:If you take synthentic drugs regurlarly likely you will shorten you life or destroy your ability to think which will shorten your life. Most synthetic drugs are the ones that drug companies can patent. They can't patent the naturally occurring ones that occur naturally in nature that your body actually knows what to do with. Naturally occurring substances made by plants and animals your body is more likely to survive. However, synthetic ones always have multiple side affects that you see on the sides of packages.

Though organic compounds often take longer to cure illnesses they tend not to kill or maim like synthetic ones do.

For example, whenever possible I try to take as few as possible,(usually none) of any synthetic medicines. One exception for me is the antibiotic zythromax to prevent bronchitus and pneumonia. At my age I have already lost a male cousin to pneumonia who died at age 60. So I realize that this is often how men my age go out when they don't take care of chest colds. So if I feel the least bit weak I go to a doctor and get zithromax. It has saved my life about 20 times since I was 50 and I'm still alive today because of it.

Also, now I found out that my thyroid gland hasn't been working right for about 20 years I find I don't have to take zithromax now because my physical strength is now again about what it was when I was 30 from taking thyroid medicine. Also, I don't take synthroid because it is a synthetic compound, I take Armour thyroid because it is natural and most like human thyroid that can be obtained. So now I feel like I'm thirty again physically which is really great. However, now when I get sick I feel mentally like I'm about 5 years old which can be a problem. Luckily, I don't have to work full time so I can manage this.

Also, whenever possible (if you can afford it) try to buy food at places like Trader Joe's or Whole Foods so you can get as much organic food as possible in your body and your family's bodies. In this way you insure as much sanity and clarity as can be eaten. Because you are what you eat. If you eat shit then you think like shit and can't make good decisions and likely your life will be short and crazy.

One of the reasons I'm wealthy is that I have chosen to eat foods that keep me sane. I don't eat at McDonalds ever for one thing. and 99% of the time I never eat any fast foods unless I'm trying to drive 8 or 10 hours straight and don't want to take the time to stop for an hour to grab a meal. So stay sane and healthy so you can have the clarity to actually survive your life. Your kids and family need you to be sane. Life is tough enough!

No comments: