Wednesday, February 20, 2008

geocities.com/RainForest/Wetlands/2634/

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Wetlands/2634/

Hi-I started this other site in 1999. I would rate it pg-13 because it is very philosophically adult in asking questions that might scare some young people. It is about my research into all the aspects of life that I have conducted since I was young that I felt it was appropriate to talk about online. I'm mostly interested in what will cause the enlightenment(including philosophical, scientific, and spiritual) that will help cause the human race to survive and not just go extinct during the next 1000 years. The Dalai Lama once said that world peace starts within each person. So as each person takes responsibility for their part in causing world peace they also contribute as responsible citizens of Earth to creating a healthier environment for all beings on earth. This website is devoted mostly in my endeavor to become enlightened and passing on whatever I learned so the next generation doesn't have to struggle quite as much as I did to move forward. Each generation should help the next ones move forward. In this way we actually might just all get enlightened and not go extinct as a life form on earth.

No comments: