Sunday, February 3, 2008

People with Finances in Order

People with Finances in Order are Free to give their time to God. Bet that isn't what you thought I was going to say? Is it? I was listening to a News video online about Christians listening to Christian Financial Counselors. I thought to myself, "It could be really good advice or really bad. It could go either way." One must first look not only at the real motivations of the speaker but also as to his or her practicality, pragmatism and education in regard to finance. Are they actually giving you good information or just self deluded like most people tend to be about finances?

If one, however, can get their finances in order, then they are truly free to give their lives to God. Now you might think this means going to a church or giving money to a church. For me, churches having nothing really to do with God at all. To me, they are mostly just social clubs much like Country Clubs. So why would I give money to a country club if I didn't go?

For me, God is a 24 hour a day experience and my church is wherever I happen to be. I wish all people were like me in this. When I'm awake I talk to God, I think about God and I even dream about God and talk to God in my dreams. I believe this is the way things should actually be. However, to each his own. And yes, I AM financially free to give my time to God and pray and manifest and to help whoever he sends to me for help.

No comments: