Saturday, March 1, 2008

Nicola Tesla's Ghost?

Nicola Tesla's Ghost. I met someone recently that reminded me a lot of Nicola Tesla. It was as if his ghost came alive for me. The same visionary genius that invented alternating current and so many other amazing things like creating free electricity that one could take directly from the ground for free.(It was one reason many believe he was killed for making electricity potentially free).

However, today I experienced the same amazing genius mind. So quick it was that it took my breath away. Only my wife had a quick enough mind to follow it completely. It was as if Nicola breathed the spirit of life back into me today because I was definitely waning. I talked to a nurse today and she recommended I take a zithromax antibiotic series. So I am.

However, meeting this Nicola Tesla like figure gave me hope once again for mankind's survival on into the future. I've been really struggling to not get discouraged lately. I think I'll be okay now.

No comments: