Saturday, March 1, 2008

The Waiter

The Waiter. I was pretty upset that day at all the homeless people this close to Los Angeles. Not at them really but upset at the apparently quickly growing numbers from the declining economy. Maybe I was feeling a little guilty that my finances likely will be okay almost no matter what happens. Lately, I carry a roll of quarters so I can give 3 dollars or more in quarters to a homeless person that seems to actually need it so it is not just one of those who makes 100 dollars a day as a daily business begging in a good spot in traffic.

Anyway, I have been living with the Boomerang cold Since January off and on now and I think I'm finally ready to take zithromax, which is a wide spectrum antibiotic that targets things like pneumonia very well, so a man like me over 50 doesn't die of pneumonia like my cousin did a few years ago at age 60.

my wife and daughter went into the restaurant before me and got a table and then, Gustav, the waiter started talking about UFO's and metaphysical stuff and my wife especially was very entertained because she is very intelligent and artistic and seemed to be able to absorb some of this better than through me. So, I was sort of intrigued at meeting someone so enthusiastic on this subject. As we were leaving I gave him a bookmark with my Intuitivefred888 location that he could access through google.

It has been quite a while since I met someone this enthusiastic on this subject so it was fun to recommend to him books like: The Day After Roswell by Army Colonel Corso with a preface by Senator Strom Thurmond before both he and Colonel Corso passed on like almost the last two of a dying breed of ultra right military people that actually were there and witnessed the Roswell stuff up close and personal.

I also mentioned a book I read in the 1980's by Timothy Goode published in Great Britain called, "Above Top Secret". In "Above Top Secret" is a "For You Eyes Only" document written from President Truman to incoming President Eisenhower. It also documents Eisenhower's helicopter flight to Muroc Air Base (now Edwards) where Eisenhower met with aliens to obtain alien anti-gravity time travel and galactic travel spaceships. It appears by using time travel in conjunction with a piloting helmet specifically programmed for only one pilot's brain engrams it made a perfect lock out of anyone else flying that ufo. It made an ultimate security device.

So by the time we left the restaurant we had briefly covered a variety of subjects including the end of the Mayan or Aztec Calendar if you wish of December 21st 2012. My 11 year old said, "What's supposed to happen then? I said, "Well. It could be like y2k where nothing much happens or it could be the birth of the second coming or since all the planets will be lined up with the Galaxy in a way that happens once every 26,000 years it is maybe difficult to say really what could happen because of all the Gravitic effects in place from the most major planetary alignment that earth ever experiences once every 26,000 years.

Needless to say, Gustav entertained me and my wife while my daughter recovered from advanced testing for placement in a private school.

No comments: