Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Heaven Realms

The Heaven Realms. Though I want to share my experiences with heaven, first I would like to share what brought me to writing this.

One of my daughter's hamsters is dying. His name is Buddy. We got he and his brother Sunny about 1 year ago for my daughter's science project at her school. She wanted to see if hamsters running in their wheel could power a light. The answer was not directly. However, they could generate power to a battery that could power a light by running in their wheel. However, online there is a type of wheel you can build that can power a light.

Last night something didn't feel right and when I checked Buddy's cage I could see he hadn't been drinking or eating lately because he was half his normal weight. This morning I thought he was dead so my wife and I put him in a ziploc plastic baggy to put in the freezer so my daughter could say goodbye when she returns from school before we bury him in our front yard away from our dogs. However, we both noticed that though Buddy was comatose his little feet moved a little so we put him back in his cage and covered his body up to his neck in his pet bedding stuff so he wouldn't get too cold as he passed away.

Last night when I picked up Sonny he didn't really respond because he was pretty gone. At least he didn't try to bite me because of being so close to the end. He was past that. I lightly pet his forehead and said goodbye to our family friend. When I went into my bedroom to sleep he came to me as a white light and said, "Thank you for feeding me and taking care of me all this time." I felt grateful for him thanking me. Buddy had always reminded me of a Tibetan Lama called Chakdud Tulku, who was a very powerful lama doctor who lived in Oregon. He had a student who called himself Ken Ellis who also influenced me. So Sonny reminded me of Ken and Buddy always reminded me of the meditating Buddha of a man, Chakdud Tulku Rinpoche.

Now I would like to share what God allows me to about the heaven realms. When I asked God to allow me to soul travel one of the places I was allowed to visit was heaven realms. I wasn't allowed to go into any of them because I was still alive as a human on earth but I was allowed to look in. I found that there were heavens for every type of person and religion on earth. I found that every planet with people on it has its own heavens. I found that not only are there religion heavens there are also individual heavens for unusual souls. Earth alone has thousands to millions of heavens. I was allowed to look into those heavens that I had an affinity with and that I had lived in before or knew people in.

It was explained to me that I tend to be very ecumenical and so am allowed to go between hundreds of heavens when I am in between lifetimes. I saw that not all souls choose to live more than one life but most do. I saw that many angels choose never to incarnate as a human or anything else. They have their reasons. Incarnating mostly has to do with proficiency in various types of skills that a being can become proficient in. Some souls like this kind of responsibility and some don't.

Watching Buddy pass out of physical form has brought back these memories and experiences of heaven realms back to me again. To Honor him during and after his passing I am sharing this with all of you.

No comments: