Saturday, April 5, 2008

When I was Young

When I was Young I found it difficult to stay alive in a human body. I think maybe I was an angel for a long time hanging out with Arcangel Michael and his band of angels. So when I found myself trapped in a human body here on earth it wasn't something that I could easily survive. So, in desperation first I got whooping cough at 2, then sunstroke at 9 and then childhood epilepsy at 10. I guess I just couldn't stand being trapped in a physical body so I dealt with this until I was about 20. At that point since I have always been telepathic and psychic since before I was born I tried to permanently project my soul from my body and never return. I was on the roof of my father's workshop and Garage outside his house that he and I had built on Yucca Mesa north and east of Yucca Valley, California on 2 1/2 acres of land there. My Dad loved the desert because he had been raised mostly in Seattle where though it is incredibly beautiful it is cloudy and rainy most of the year. So Dad loved the desert and being able to see 100 miles into the distance from his property.

Though I like the house we built and I loved riding my off road motorcycles around the desert and exploring dry washes and deep sand on my motorcycles I didn't like the heat in the summer or the remoteness away from all my friends in Los Angeles, Palos Verdes and San Diego. This would be 1968.

So one night during the summer I had looked forward through time and saw that my 20s were not going to be psychologically survivable for me so I decided to die. I decided that I could just leave my body permanently by projecting my soul permanently out of it like I had at the end of other lifetimes. No such luck. I got about several miles vertical out of my body and angels came to me and said, "You will not be allowed to do this at this time!" So I got very depressed and came back to my body. On my way back the angels said, "However, since you are going back to your body willingly, we can give you a gift. Your body will now only be a reference point and you will be allowed now to soul travel anywhere God allows you to." I remember thinking about what the angels had said to me and like they said they had granted me this blessing.

So though my twenties were still impossible to psychologically survive it no longer had the same effect on me because I was free because my body was more like a car I drove so I could be in two places or more whenever I wished after that as long as I recognized my first priority was to maintain my body's life and health for God to do his work and blessings through. Though life still wasn't perfect it became survivable.

After that, my first seven years of my 30s were the best in my life and then my 50s were even better than that! So if your back is up against the wall like mine was then just remember my experience!

No comments: