Friday, May 16, 2008

Red Dwarf not Streaming

I think netflix got too many streaming hits from customers for the Red Dward series so they stopped streaming it. So, since my 12 year old has fallen in love with the series I just rent one disk at a time up through I think 8? seasons. Good luck. I mentioned in another blog about streaming red dwarf on to my 52 inch widescreen from the laptop via S-video cord and to my computer via wireless router. Though the streaming to a widescreen via a computer doesn't have good resolution or pixel level yet it is still a fun new thing to do. I run sound through my woofer and tweeters from my desktop via the earphone jack on my laptop. On most laptops there is an S-video connector jack built in. Even if your S-video cord has less prongs than you see it might still work if you use external speakers run through your laptop for sound or just use the built in speakers on your laptop and keep the laptop close to you and your audience for the show.

No comments: