Monday, May 12, 2008

The Strangeness of Being a Psychic

Something reminded me tonight of an experience in a jet plane flying from Palm Springs to San Jose, California.

First of all I have been a Seer and a psychic since I was a baby. My first memory is of Arkangel Michael and his band of ackangels visiting my Grandmother and me while she rocked me to sleep when I was about 2 years old(1950) around Christmas. My grandmother was singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" so I guess this is what invoked the Angels into the physical realm. They all wore different colored jeweled armor up to their necks and had shoulder length hair. They seemed to want me to know they were there and that I was one of them. This set the tone for my whole lifetime and I have personally experienced Arkangel Michael saving my life on multiple occasions throughout the years.

Now for the strangeness(for me, the above isn't strange it is normal).

My wife and then baby daughter (age 2 1/2 years old) and I were flying to San Jose after my father in laws birthday party in Palm Springs. On this flight were about 40 member of the board of directors of a corporation. As we were in approach to San Jose Airport I looked out the window and noticed two planes to our right and mentioned it to a passenger across the aisle. He said, "There is a plane directly to our left." This didn't make me feel very good as I had soloed in a Cessna 152 in 1989 so I knew this wasn't a good situation. Then all of a sudden the passenger plane flew straight up and the passengers began screaming and crying. My wife looked at me and said, "Are we going to die, Fred?" She knows I'm psychic and would tend to know. I said, "NO. I asked the plane before we took off and it said we would be fine." Her hands relaxed as she knew I was usually right about this sort of thing historically.

By this time people began throwing up in the aisles of the plane and getting hysterical and then finally the plane leveled out and continued the landing. The captain got on the intercom to the passengers and said, "Someone was circling in our airspace that didn't have authorization to be there, a private plane. Since we had two planes on our right at our altitude and one plane on our left at our altitude and the unauthorized plane where we needed to fly I had no choice but to fly straight up. I'm very sorry this likely terrified you but we are presently okay and we avoided the collision with the small plane in our airspace. The CEO of the corporation of 40 directors and employees vacationing said, "We can't all fly on the same plane together like this again. We almost went out of business today if we had all died."

I was never afraid. Uncomfortable maybe but never afraid because as bad as it was going to get I knew with certainty we were not going to crash and I was right as usual. Also, what I found funny was that my daughter cried when we reached altitude when we first took off from palm springs and didn't like looking out the window and kept saying "I want to go back down" like she was afraid we were leaving planet earth or something. However, when the plane flew straight up she was laughing and acted like she was on a roller coaster.

No comments: