Monday, May 12, 2008

Tantra and Infinite Resonance

Note:Being in a state of tantra is not dangerous and is very healing to the mind, body and soul. However, directing this energy once attained can be very dangerous just like a car, plane, ship or spaceship could be dangerous if a completely inexperienced person is at the helm. Only people who have compassionate feelings toward all life in the universe should even begin to direct tantric energies. Without the compassion of a grandparent toward all the universe as his or her progeny, directing Tantric energies can be fatal.endnote

Many if not most people enter into tantric states at some point in their lives naturally while watching a sunset or sunrise, watching a meaningful movie, watching the ocean or lake or forest or trees or through making love to someone they deeply love. These states take one into perfect peace and being. It is the experience of being in the heart of God. The longer one can stay in this place of rest and healing, the more mentally and physically healed that person becomes mentally, physically and spiritually.

Tantra actually means-secret. Infinite resonance could most easily be explained if one had for example 1000 guitars in a single room and then tuned one string on those 1000 guitars to exactly the same note. If at that point one played that one string on any guitar that same string on all 1000 guitars would sound along creating an amazing feeling and sound in the room.

I have taken many years of my life developing infinite compassion for all beings in the universe. This does not mean I never get angry. It just means that underneath it all that I experience and see all life in the universe as my family and that I am one of the many many grandfathers of that family. So it is both my pleasure and my duty to help all beings that are my family. So that even if I get angry it is like the anger one feels if ones child at age 2 smears excrement all over the living room walls. One still loves the child and feels compassion even if the action is intolerable.

So---if the moment is right(and through experience I can sense when it is) I can help in extremely powerful ways by God's Grace and so can you.

So---when you experience being in the heart of God(or the heart of nature if you will) remember your future of being a grandfather or grandmother to all life in the universe and remember you are moving in this direction to help not only yourself but all your trillions and trillions of grandchildren throughout the universe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Wow. As an empath, I'm always thinking about the power.

This post hit me in a number of ways.

One thing that sticks out to me is the growth thing. I'm 41 and was told on a doctor visit the other day that I am 5'5". I've NEVER been a penny over 5'4".

Growth and power and tantric moments.

Life is awesome!