Sunday, July 27, 2008

I See Dead People

The title is from the movie "The Sixth Sense" 1999. I always thought this statement was funny in the many jokes it inspired at that time and since. However, this is also my experience in real life just like the little boy of the movie. And like the little boy when I was young this was not fun, it was just scary. However, like that little boy I always tried to help the dead and so they always became my friends and have helped me ever since. Just like the people you help become loyal to you and help you in the living world the people I have helped in the Dead world became loyal to me and have helped me in the living world and the dead world whenever they could.

This is not for everyone. Either you have these abilities or you don't. I wouldn't even recommend trying to develop these abilities as it is a very tricky thing even for those of us with these abilities. The reason for the difficulties, first of all should be obvious to everyone. Even though I have always lived in both worlds all my life, being a natural shaman isn't always fun. It can be wonderful in that I live when others die because I am needed to be alive to help all those living and dead beings who need me alive in the physical. So beings both living and dead make sure I stay alive to be a spiritual helper to help more and more people over to the angelic and heaven realms when they pass.

Recently, a very close relative of my wife's passed. When he passed in the hospital I was driving back from Orange County as my son's car had blown its radiator and so we didn't have time to fix it so I just went to pick him up to take him to the hospital far away. On the way (several hours) to the hospital my wife's relative passed on. She called me on my cell in tears. Within one half hour he came to me having died and not really expecting an afterlife. Because I was trained until I was 21 to be a minister of my church I had been trained to deal with this kind of situation. So I invoked sacred fire to cleanse his fears away by the Grace of God. After about ten minutes of this he had returned to looking like and 18 to 20 year old from someone almost 90. At this point his parents turned up to take him to one of the heavens. I was very surprised that I was able to see into the heaven he and his parents went to. There he met his dog from childhood and in the large meadow with many flowers he cavorted happily with his long lost dog of childhood. There also were both of his wives as young women who had predeceased him. He being a newbie in heaven did not know who they were yet.

I was in the car driving with my 3 children(two grown) while this all happened and began to sob in overwhelm of the experience. Though this was all incredibly positive it was also overwhelming for me. I asked my children to pray for me and for him. They did. At first I worried about being able to drive a car like this but soon realized that my personal covenant with God and his Angels and Grace would protect my children and I driving in the car on the freeway. I was right. I was amazed and overwhelmed that God had Graced me with seeing a heaven realm once again. I hadn't been allowed to see into a heaven realm since my 20s. I felt very blessed and honored. By witnessing this to you it is my hope it will bless your lives too.

No comments: