Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Millions of Years of Saving Lives

First of all I have believed in reincarnation since my parents taught me to believe. Second, since I was in my early to late teens I started to remember my lifetimes, past, present and future. There seems to be a theme in all these lives and it is saving lives. So whether I was a priest, soldier, diplomat, farmer or whatever, my goal was always to save lives any way I could either according to the rules or by making my own when necessary to save lives. My own life has always in all these lives has been about living for others, so that others could stay alive. Sometimes, this wasn't always true as a child but eventually I had suffered enough to value the lives and health of my family and friends. So all my lives have been lived to save lives, to protect lives any way I could.

No comments: