Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Saint Germain is my Ancestor

To make this more accurate, Francis Bacon of England is my ancestor. What is also funny to me is that in the 1970s and 1980s I met people who actually believed I was Saint Germain. I told them I wasn't but they wouldn't believe me. They thought because I knew so much about him and that since many believe he was over 6 feet tall like me and very intuitively gifted like I am(hereditary) that I must be him. I suppose this was because they met me while hiking on Mt. Shasta much like Mr. Ballard met Saint Germain there during the late 1920s.

No, I'm not Saint Germain but he is a relative of mine. I have the same gray halo of white hair in the front around my Temples but mostly natural dark hair on the rest of my head. Even my father in law asked if I dye my hair but I don't. It's just hereditary. My Aunt had the same hair pattern of gray just in front around the temples and mostly natural dark hair on the rest of her head just like me as well(hereditary).

However, I myself experience myself as one of Saint Germain's bodies on earth. He and Jesus have been my teacher's since I was born. I can remember having chicken pox at age 5 and my mother and grandmother praying in the next room as children sometimes died of it back in 1953 when I was 5. Jesus came into the room and the whole room turned golden and I was healed over the next hour or so from Jesus and my mother's and grandmother's prayers. This was such and amazing experience that sometimes I almost wanted to be sick just so Jesus would come back and visit me and heal me because it was just so amazing!

I found starting then I could always talk to Jesus and then later in life I learned to talk to Saint Germain as well. Later still my father told me that his father said we were all related to Francis Bacon of England during the time of Queen Elizabeth the First. He said we were all descendants of him. So since Jesus and his angels were always around me and since Saint Germain was an ascended relative I have always talked to them often, Jesus and Arcangel Michael since they appeared to me as a little child and Saint Germain after I learned to talk to him and then he appeared to me to.

In 1973, Saint Germain appeared to me and it was so very powerful that I fainted on Easter Night 1973 in Rancho Bernardo, California. When I woke up I realized that Saint Germain had reprogrammed and re-engrammed my brain and mind. I have been much more aware of amazing things, past, present and future since then. I have always known things before they happen but after that experience I often not only know things before they happen but I often know why they happen all over the world as well. This is still very amazing to me. However, like all gifts they work at God's will, Automatically. They turn on automatically when I need to know something anywhere or anywhen on earth. I often pray or write about these things and then I let them go.

So when I reread what I write places like here I almost can't remember writing them. I know God uses me to do his work so I feel my life is Graced in this way.

No comments: