Thursday, September 4, 2008

7,000,000

If I did my calculations right and I base my figures on 7 Billion total people on earth, then it means that approximately 7,000,000 households on earth own at least $5 million dollars in personal assets each or 25% of all personal wealth on earth at present.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20080904/us_nm/wealthmanagement_report_dc

When I was young and ignorant I used to believe that wealthy people were mostly bad. However, as an older adult having met many wealthy people, and educating myself, I have changed my opinion. If there were not wealthy disciplined people to help those less fortunate with jobs, education, survival, loans etc. most people on earth would have already starved to death. That's just the way pragmatic reality really is.

No comments: