Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Heroes: The New Season

One of my Goddaughters DVRed Heroes for me as I was in Chicago and couldn't watch it until I flew home today. So tonight the whole family gathered around an watched the 2 hour introduction to the new Season.

I got to thinking of my own experiences as a precognitive psychic since birth. It is my experience that when you see the future as I do, that if you tell people what you see, just by the telling you have already changed the future. But not only the future changes, I have discovered. The past, and present also change.

Since I know there are probably millions like myself on the planet who are precognitive psychics, our very existence constantly changes the past, present and future on earth.

It is almost like we are one of God's antidotes to boredom.

However, don't sell boredom short. I have always told my children that boredom is the real key to creativity. Most of the most amazing ideas and inventions and songs and art have come directly from boredom. Or as some people would say "by being open to the moment" or as I would say "being at peace and at one with the universe"

It reminds me of the Buddhist joke about a Buddhist who ordered a hot dog from a street vendor.
He wanted One with everything!

No comments: