Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Believe Whatever You Want

In America, you can literally believe whatever you want as long as you don't hurt or kill anyone. If you hurt or kill someone you will go to jail or get shot by police while they try to take you to jail. This is also true in most democracies on earth.

However, what is true? What is the ultimate truth? I've spent the last 60 years thinking about this. This is my answer: We are all God's children, the Children of God(if you believe in God, if you don't please bear with me.) Since each human and each being in the universe has his, her or its own personal covenant with God and Life, what each being believes is their own personal covenant with God and their religion and as long as that doesn't hurt anyone or result in anyone's untimely death then that is what is true for them. It doesn't have to be what everyone else believes. In fact, if only one person believes it, in a way it is superior to what millions or billions believe because it is personalized and customized like a wonderful marriage for life with the creator of all life and space-everything. I personally think the most wonderful thing I personally have ever experienced is my own personal covenant with Life, God, the Creator! For me, basic fear left me upon reaching and co-creating my personal covenant with God.

Yes. There was moaning and screaming and crying and begging and realizations and pain and growing before we banged out what would work for us much like all people who plan to stay together for life. But once we created an agreement that worked for the both of us, things have gone relatively smoothly ever since. Yes. There are still world calamities and people around the world dying and getting sick and whatever. However, since I made the supreme effort to create my personal covenant with God, God has honored my personal covenant and I have tried to honor my side of the agreement. My side of the agreement is quite simple: It is to help all beings any way I can or any way God asks me to physically, monetarily, or any way that God asks me to in this life or after. God basically said to me, "The purpose of life is to love and to bless life."
God said to me, "You are one of my instruments of Blessing to mankind." I'm obviously not the only one just one of many. Since you are reading this likely you are obviously one too.

fiction? Sometimes God does things that I have no rational explanation for. Miracles, I have found have become an everyday occurance in my life and I am very grateful for this to God and all his angels.

I have written about a lady named Elohar since the 1980s. I didn't have a name for her until the early 80s. I knew of her different incarnations past, present and future but did not fully understand like I do now.

First of all, Elohar, I have come to believe may be a future incarnation of my mother. I began to write of Elohar and Ragna who live in 7000 AD(around this date). More specifically they came from 7028 AD the first time and later dates after that. They said they were reincarnations of my parents and that my father was a military man, a general in charge of time travel at that time. My mother's reincarnation was as Elohar, a very gifted Seer and psychologist or Court Seer and Counselor. So, her place in Government would be something like a Billy Graham is now and has been in those times and my father Ragna would be something like a General Petraeus time traveler of a future 1 world Government(sort of like if the United Nations ran everything.)

Anyway, the last time they physically appeared to me was at Castle Lake, California (near the Oregon Border). Also, it is a pristine alpine lake not a town or city at 6000 feet. (Often the road closes if there is much snow) I often ski across the lake after it freezes over during winter. There is a scar above the I believe North Western portion of the lake where their time and space traveling saucer buried itself for five years(it is gone now). It did this one week before 9-11.

As I understood this at the time, one of the reasons was to monitor my safety as I relayed information cryptically through my online writings. They said my writings all the way back to November 1969 are encoded and meant for earth governments to help them survive real time calamities. It is basically advice which tends to arise months or days before calamities to avoid problems. There are laws that Ragna and Elohar have to abide by. They can only share what will lessen problems. If they change time too much it creates worse problems. So they can only help mankind learn lessons without going extinct. This is the tried and true way of moving mankind forward to long term survival on earth and beyond into colonizing other planets and dimensions in the near and far future. Whether all this is true or not I have no evidence.

The only thing I'm sure of is that I am extremely intuitively gifted. I find I am kind of an intuitive genius the way some people are intellectual geniuses. However, I find that being an intuitive genius is more desirable because it is holistic whereas being only smart without the right kind of common sense or intuition only causes often the death of the smart person or the death of other people around that smart person.

Like Einstein said, "Intelligence isn't very useful without common sense."

Two days ago I met a lady while walking my dogs. She had dyed red hair and was very nice looking and had blue eyes. She must have been somewhere between 32 and 45. Since I am now 60 I find it hard to tell these days. It is much easier to tell by behavior than by looks because of face lifts etc. where I live. Most people aren't poor here so I can't always tell the actual age of someone, especially a woman.

As we spoke(because I am a psychic) I noticed that she was very aware, both intelligent and intuitively aware. I found myself intoxicated by her intuitive nature and intelligence. This doesn't happen to me very often(almost never). So I knew I was dealing with someone very special.

She had a black Labrador that she said was a friend's rescue dog and I had my two dogs with me. I asked if she dog sat as often my wife and I have to travel on business or pleasure one or more times a month and are always looking for a loving dog sitter while we are gone because good ones are often scheduled weeks ahead of time whereas often we don't know where we are going until the week or even the day sometimes. Since I am an intuitive I prefer to be as spontaneous as possible because I can protect my family much better this way, intuitively. I long ago learned how to be in the right place at the right time and use this spiritual ability to maximize positive outcomes for all beings.

I didn't think to much about this after we went our separate ways other than to wonder what was this connection we shared that I sensed. Finally at about 5 am the next morning I sat bolt upright out of a dead sleep spooked by something but I wasn't sure what it was. Within several hours I realized what it was. This woman was Elohar. Coming veiled is standard operating procedure. In this way all things are psychically passed(like a book in ones mind) for unveiling later.

This is also how Gurus enlighten their students(the way it has been done for thousands of years). Even Jesus used this Auric telepathic method with his disciples and students. In this way 1000 of pages of information can be passed in a few moments of conversation secretly and unveiled over days, months or years in the student, or even during a whole lifetime until the student becomes the next master and does the same.

Another useful message about this is: "One picture is worth a thousand words"

I felt uneasy all day yesterday because of this as the last time Elohar appeared to me it was one week before 9-11-01. This made me very nervous. But I think this time it is because of the world financial crisis and the fact that 3 members of my extended family passed on in the last 4 months so I feel a little out of body and since one is a member of my wife's family and 2 are members of my extended family it is a lot for someone 60 years old to deal with. Doable but a lot.

So, likely she and Ragna came to prepare me for the next phase of life on earth and through my writings they came to help you too.

No comments: