Thursday, October 16, 2008

Elohar 10-11-08

Elohar 10-11-08
fiction? Note: Elohar is someone I have written about from the 7000s AD. end note.

As I drove up toward Panther Meadows to the site of my Grandmother’s passing, I thought of Elohar. I asked her what was going on. She said, “The likelihood of a world financial collapse is quite likely because no single method has been agreed upon. Fixing the present system after a collapse this big is not possible. So in hindsight all will wish they had agreed on a single plan. “

“However, with complete financial collapse of a system it is possible to design one up from basic barter on up once again to a much better system than before. However, realistically that will take between 50 and 100 years.”

I had a pained look on my face and said, “What about me and my family?” She smiled her smile and said, “The likelihood is that you and your family will be okay through all this. Infrastructure like buildings, homes, farms, factories are all still intact. What will need to be done is to create a temporary system of barter and cash if it is still accepted after this. “

I felt ill. “Oh.” I said.

No comments: