Wednesday, October 15, 2008

I am Strong and I WILL survive

Even if I have no reason to live on for myself
I will live on for my parents
for my brothers and sisters and friends
for my grandparents both dead and alive
for Billions of ancestors down hundreds of thousands of years
who led unbelievably hellish lives and endured horrible deaths
So that I could be born

I WILL live on for each and every one of them who sacrificed so much
that I might be born and have a relatively wonderful life
I am their hope
I am their dream
I live on for them

I give hope to all I meet
I live on to bring hope and comfort to all beings
I live on to honor the incredible sacrifices
all my ancestors lived to get me here

And all those who pass on fighting the good fight
and struggling the good struggle
I pray for them to join all my billions of ancestors
who have already passed over to the land of their dreams

I am strong and I WILL survive
for all those still living and for all those passed away
I am strong and I Will live on to Honor all our ancestor's sacrifices for all of us!
I am strong and I WILL Survive No matter what comes!

Note:I have stayed alive by this method when all else failed since I was 21 years old.
I share this so that it may keep you alive. Your staying alive will keep countless others alive. Staying alive is always a chain reaction of people. so is suicide. Be the life of your family and friends. Choose life for yourself so your family can choose life for themselves too!!!

No comments: