Sunday, October 26, 2008

Older Americans and Financial News

Many older Americans watch the 24 hour news cycle which is mostly based upon hype, muckraking, sensationalism. It is about anything that will grab viewer attention. The problem is: it is killing older Americans, especially those who lived through the great depression as children or young adults. Now I think I may be biased having lost an 88 year old aunt, my mother, 89, and my wife's father, 89 all pass on just since June 2008. However, being in the middle of all this I have been watching just how many seem to be checking out and for me, the correlation is mostly about money, theirs and the worlds and their children's and their childrens.

Recently, I was in Santa Barbara. Normally, I live much closer on the coast to San Francisco. I noticed while down south that the"Black Hole" effect of the mass panic found near big cities was quite astounding. Being a precognitive psychic, I have always seen all living beings as like radio stations broadcasting their signals. When one is psychic like myself, sometimes it is difficult to separate what other people are feeling or thinking and what I'm thinking and when I'm around a lot of panicked people it can be very strange for me. I had this difficult kind of experience while I was that far south. This leads me to believe that if individuals are psychically sensitive and are having trouble screening out all the people radio stations then maybe you need to either move to the country or at least to a less populated area where you can psychically breathe while all this craziness is going on.

I find most of the craziness comes from the least educated people who have no idea what to believe. Whereas more educated people at least can figure out to some degree what is going on. However, Not even Greenspan completely gets it because we are in a completely new paradigm than ever before. ALL the old mechnisms don't really work the way they once did now we are such a globalised world economy.

So unfortunately, worldwide the main people dying from all this news and reality are the over 75 year olds and the under 5 year olds. These are the two demographics that will shrink a lot the next few years because of this. I think all of us need to be aware of this because these are the people who are sacrificing their lives because of the predicament the world is in now. It is every adults responsibility to try to help find solutions to these problems and to implement them at this time to the best of each of our abilities.

No comments: