Sunday, October 12, 2008

A Precognitives sad duty

First of all, as a lifelong precognitive psychic, if I write about something I see it tends to change it. If I see something I like is going to happen I say nothing to anyone. So the fact that I'm saying it is to change the future to a better outcome.

I just picked up something awful. The common people of the world are more pissed off right now than they were during the Great Depression and World War II combined. These are very scary times. The are even more pissed off than they were during the Viet Nam War. All this isn't good but it is a harbinger of very great change all over earth no matter what.

This is what I just saw. The very worst outcome is if McCain gets elected. Normally, this would be okay but this time the common people of the United States(average Joe's and Josephine's) are not going to put up with another stolen election like 2000. Whether the 2000 election was actually stolen or not is not the point. It is perception. People kill based upon their perceptions. And right now another suspicious election like 2000 becaus
e of how high Obama is right now in the polls is going to cause problems, serious ones, blood in the street kinds of problems. And long run it causes the permanent demise of the American Democracy. It looks like something as awful as the French revolution where the King and Marie Antoinette were guillotined, in that CEOs with Golden parachutes die from mobs. I have never seen such anger in my life and I have lived 60 years(born in 1948). The common people are MORE pissed off with the rich who they feel caused this than they were with the old Soviet Union(and that is saying something).

No. The only way I can presently see to calm the masses and to begin to create things back on track is if Obama is elected. Yes. He could be assasinated. However, even in this outcome there is no revolution like the French one. The rich don't start mob violence. People who have felt disenfranchised and betrayed and bankrupted for 8 years do. Even with Biden as President there is no complete collapse of our American Democracy.

There, I have said it. Now maybe because I have said what I see if McCain is elected the horror doesn't have to happen. I feel McCain has always been an honorable man who suffered and who became a hero. It is not about him. It is the perceptions of the masses and they are ready to rumble. All they need is a target to bloody and the targets are growing in number every day.

I hope to God I'm wrong about what I'm picking up. If you are a psychic or you know one, either you cross check me or ask them to cross check for me. This is too important to get wrong!

http://news.yahoo.com/s/nm/20081013/pl_nm/us_usa_politics_poll_report
The above news article and others that show Obama 6 to 10 points ahead will trigger the bloody riots and signal the beginning of the end of the United States if McCain is elected either legally or illegally now.

No comments: