Friday, October 31, 2008

Vajrayana

It took me until age 32 to meet my first Tibetan Lama. Since I had been raised a Christian Mystic dualist getting to a place of understanding regarding non-dualism was a long long road for me. My 2nd wife had studied with Native American medicine men and women and had noticed that Tibetan Lamas and native American Medicine men and women tend to have the same kind of non-dualistic demeanor generally speaking. For me, a Tibetan lama came then a Medicine man came and then after I had grounded my spirit in the earth of America I was ready then to be initiated by Tibetan lamas. Like I said this was a long path. It was a long and Winding road to get to this advanced understanding of the entire universe and didn't come to full fruition until age 32 and beyond.

After I started being initiated by Tibetan Lamas into different practices I began to understand the Vajrayana or "Diamond path". Vajrayana and Nyema are the God and Goddess of the entire physical universe according to Tibetan traditions. So when one is initiated into the Vajrayana through some initiations one becomes capable of becoming one with what I would like to call the infinite brotherhood and sisterhood of all compassionate beings in all time, space and dimensions. To you this may be theoretical but for me it is a direct experience as real as driving a car or flying in a plane. What I found out is that after being initiated by a Lama with thousands of years of lineage one is then capable if both action and motivation are right to become spiritually and physically a part of this infinite brotherhood, sisterhood and beinghood of infinitely compassion beings. Being aligned with trillions and trillions of compassionate beings at all times is beyond the belief of most humans now on earth. However, this became my constant experience during the 1980s onward. So when misguided beings here on earth spiritually attack they attack trillions of compassionate beings throughout all time and space and are absorbed into the trillions of compassionate beings automatically. This has not been theoretical for me for almost 30 years now. It is a 24 hour a day constant experience. Being one with the infinite Vajrayana is to never experience deep soul fear ever again. Like I said it is not theoretical it becomes actual. I write about this for those of you who are interested in never being afraid again. Peace is nice.

I also must add that becoming actually aligned with the trillions of compassionate beings throughout all time and space right now in real experience 24 hours a day is not limited to Tibetan Buddhist Vajrayana Dharma Practice. It is possible to create this alignment from any compassionate and constructive state of consciousness. However, the ability to consciously generate compassion or someone else consciously generating compassion for that being or beings is necessary to actualize this experience 24 hours a day.

No comments: