Sunday, November 16, 2008

Be the Change you Seek

Whatever you want to happen in this world, you may have to do it yourself.

You might ask yourself why I write the way I do. I write the way I do to help to change the world to a better place than it presently is.

Like you, I have suffered a lot growing up and in various ways in my life. I have watched thousands of people I met suffer much more than I. I was one of the lucky ones. I had two parents that stayed together after I was born and never divorced. I was well educated, well taught and well loved, first by my parents and relatives and friends and later by girlfriends and wives. I was very lucky. But I still suffered a lot. Not as much as most people but still a lot.

I write to lessen the suffering of all beings on earth. I write to lessen the suffering of all beings potentially in the universe. You just might laugh. However, sooner or later I might just be completely successful. You might think only in terms of today or this week or even this year. I think forever, forever past and forever future. I believe theoretically logically using the scientific method that time travel likely exists right now here on earth. Who has control of it I cannot say. But I like many students and scientists around the world logically know it exists at a logical probability of over 99%.

Because of this single factor I do not necessarily have to be alive for my dreams to come true for all beings. It is enough that I work toward these ends for all beings. It is enough that I try to convince you that it will eventually happen past, present and future. It only takes one of us with technology and hope to make the universe better and worth living in for all beings. Be the Change you Seek.

No comments: