Tuesday, November 11, 2008

Heroes 2

I was watching the Heroes program tonight called "Villains". I think I liked "Heroes" the tv show better the first season. I don't like it moving into the horror genre. I like the adventure superhero genre better. someone said they now have less money for special effects and have no choice but to go more the horror route that shows do with less special effects money to spend.

It got me to thinking about real people with ESP. Having been a gifted person all my life I automatically know when I am near or pass by a person with a high level of ESP unless they are just a latent and though they might have the ability that had no reason to develop it. So I can sense both the developed ones and the ones that never had reason to develop their abilities. I might not know the fulness of their skills and abilities but I know they are there.

I would classify esp abilities into three categories. (even though many might classify them quite differently according to need, abilities, and goals)

for me the first category is: Charismatic abilities. These types of abilities are most often associated with success and wealth. They tend to be singers, actors, ministers, priests, Lawyers and Politicians. These are people who charismatically project and entice people to love them and to follow them.

The next category would be Healing abilities. these types of People tend to become parents, doctors, Nurses, therapists of all kinds and psychologists.

The next category might not always be associated with wealth but is also skillful which is the ability to do things remotely physically or just an extreme level of co-ordination like jugglers, slight of hand, magicians, acrobats, atheletes etc.

also there are some beings that have all three types of basic sets of abilities. However, people usually develop those abilities that help them survive whatever is going on in their lives and that helps them to make money and to survive emotionally, physically and spiritually. so many abilities don't get developed because there is no real need at the time and only might show up in real emergencies.

No comments: