Tuesday, November 18, 2008

The Karma of Earthquakes

I am trying to figure something out so please bear with me. This for me, is like thinking out loud.

First of all Earthquakes are a natural phenomenon of planet Earth. Since the surface of earth is like a human beings skin(if we compare the living sentient being Earth to a human). So, an earthquake in this context might be like when our skin itches and we scratch it. If this is the case then does praying for earth to not scratch in one place move the itch to another? I'm not sure about the answer to this.

When a psychic friend who I find is even more sensitive than I and an older woman who once saved my life by bringing down angels for me to see which caused me to realize that I didn't have to commit suicide to be with angels and God. And that I could experience angels and heaven right here on earth whenever I wanted to. This prevented my suicide and brought great grace and blessings into my life because I chose to stay here on earth and bring angels here to be with me and with all of you.

Anyway, this lady that helped save my life in 1970 asked me a powerful question. She said today, "What do you feel about Oregon and Washington in regard to earthquakes."

This question has rolled around in my head all night and it made me feel confused and uncomfortable. So I guess my question would be, "If we pray for the Earthquake(s) not to be in southern California does that then move the quake north or west or what?
It is one of the reason that I wrote the last blog, "UNderstanding Karma" because I am trying to make sense of all this too.

I am like a researcher trying to save lives and reduce suffering. However, I'm learning too all the time. All I can do is the best I can do with whatever knowledge and wisdom God has given me by Grace. I'm learning new stuff every day just like you!

No comments: