Tuesday, November 11, 2008

The Wrathful Dieties of Tibetan Buddhism

Most of the time people mostly talk about the peaceful Dieites of Tibetan Buddhism. There is good reason for this. The main reason is that to invoke Wrathful Dieties for an not good cause might cause the invoker's death. With this in mind I will share the following as the world has entered what I would call a scary phaze.

Obama becoming President is a very good thing for the world. However, what is happening in secret that should be revealed around the world but is not is very scary. I share these thought knowing that even speaking the names of this "Daddy Spank" type of manifestation of the God of the physical Universe you might need to survive the times that are coming.

Pronuciation of the following sounds like door jay show new, Vajra Kilaya, Door jay pur ba

I wrote the following sometime between 2000 and 2003.

Dorje Shonnu, Vajra Kilaya, Dorje Phurba
These are the power names I have learned. In the 80’s my Tibetan Buddhist teacher introduced me into Vajra Kilaya, (vajra means diamond or lightning and a whole lot more) Dorje has a similar meaning to Vajra. The incredible Blood Drinking Dorje Shonnu means wrathful enough to drink the blood of menses. Yes, Tibetan Buddhism is unique in the amazing teachings of earth. Vajra Kilaya or most wrathful Vajrasattva. I am asked this night at midnight to share the full power of this 3 named being with you. May you be blessed by all the Buddhas of the 3 times and the 10 directions. The three times are the past, present and future necessary for altering time for space travel to prevent sterilization by cosmic rays and other things and the 10 directions which are necessary for navigation off a planet or outside a solar system. So who is Dorje Shonnu, Vajra Kilaya and Dorje Phurba. He is the aspect of God you call to defend the sanctity of your spirit or other in truly desperate times. He is the wrathful God who will protect your soul or the souls of others in serious distress. He is the ultimate lone Ranger, the ultimate John Wayne coming to rescue your soul. He is the scariest aspect of God. He is God’s terrible swift sword. I guess I needed him tonight and so he is here.
This is why Archangel Michael recommended me to contact Dorje Shonnu, Vajra Kilaya and Dorje Phurba. Dorje Phurba or Dorje Phurbu if you prefer. Translated Diamond Dagger or Lightning Dagger.

The best way I could say would be Dorje Shonnu, Vajra Kilaya and Dorje Phurba manifest as "His terrible swift sword" like in the Battle Hymn of the Republic"

If I am really worried about something I invoke the wrathful God of the Universe and without fail all becomes well unfailingly.

Though I have been fully initiated to invoke this being, for you simply saying the name or names in a tight spot might save your life or your soul.

No comments: