Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Saving the Future part 2

Fiction?

Further Conversations with Ragna in his Time space ship in a pine forest overlooking the pacific ocean 2008.

Jonathan was still recovering from the finality of the changes earth would encounter between 2008 and 2050. A stray thought entered his mind and he decided to ask Ragna about it.

"Ragna? I've often wondered about the Matterhorn in Disneyland. Ever since you took me and my older daughter to the future to meet King Interlaken and visit his Palace where you and the Royal Family live I've wondered about the similarity between the Matterhorn and Sleeping beauty castle in Disneyland in Anaheim in the Los Angeles area?"

Ragna started to laugh. Then he stood with a far away look in his eyes looking out the 360 degree viewscreens at the pine forest outside the temporarily invisible ship they shared their ideas in.

Ragna said, "I wasn't always a Time General. I started out as a friend and confident to then Prince Interlaken. We took military training together much like Prince Charles and his sons have done. Now Prince Orion is in military training, for example. At that time Prince Interlaken (since he was the next in line for the World Throne) was interested in the 20th Century. He got me interested in this time period as well. At that time, the average person around 7000 AD had no idea about time travel. They might have guessed it existed just like you did when you first saw the Awesome disappear while accompanied by U.S. military helicoptors on a diplomatic mission. You saw it because Mt. Shasta and Mt. Kailash are the best two locations on earth to time travel from. It takes less energy to do it from those points than any other on earth for a variety of reasons. It just so happens that the area near the Matterhorn is another good place as well. This is why the World Palace was built there about 6500 AD."

Jonathan said, "Why did you do this near my house?"

Ragna said, "We were preparing you for deeper contact. The few like you and a few others who have been conditioned and chosen during birth and childhood to be visionaries and Liaisons to present day world governments need to be conditioned slowly in order for them not to physically or mentally self destruct from the strain of so much non-ordinary information in their lives. They are a lot like the story you now tell of the Kahunas of Hawaii who were the only ones allowed by their laws to speak of new spirits like the 'white ghosts' of Captain Cook and his ship and crew to the King and through the King to his people. You who we choose at birth to communicate in this way act a lot like the Kahunas of old as you slowly explain the truth as you see it to your people any way you can successfully. Even though, at first it is rudimentary, sooner or later the full truth will reveal itself to most people as they begin to have experiences too. Today, a minimum of 1 to 10 persons in 100 have had one kind of ufo experience or another on earth."

Jonathan said, "Yes. It was a lot to bear especially through the 1980s. There was something about the whole "Communion" book series that really upset me. I finally just had to decide that I could only be responsible for what I knew for sure about. God had to be responsible for the rest. This is how I came to peace with all this information and experiences."

Ragna said, "You are one of the lucky ones, Jonathan. Many don't make it mentally or physically through these difficult evolutions in awareness."

Jonathan said, "I don't like to think about how many haven't made it. I just know it was hard for me. Sometimes, I just have to see myself as a soldier that didn't die in a battle or war and survived to tell the tale."

Ragna said, "It's like that for those like you, Jonathan."

Jonathan: "So, what you were alluding to before was something about the 20th Century?"

Ragna said, "Oh yes." As he stared out the viewscreens taking in the beauty of the forest and the ocean. "Then Prince Interlaken and I were taken into the confidence of the Time General of our earth. Prince Interlaken had always known about time travel and had visited the future and the past with his father and had even gone off planet more than once. At that time I didn't know about time travel. I only knew about our off planet colonies and mining operations."

"However, you must realize both Prince Interlaken and I were new ensigns or Lieutenants as you might say now. Anyway, we were new and just out of basic training. So when the Time General came up to us young ones and said, 'I want to show you a new space ship.' We were just overjoyed out of our minds. When the Time General ---- wait a minute that was not what he was known as publicly nor is it what I am now known publicly for he and I have had the same public title now. We are called the Military Space General, Commander of all earths off planet military affairs. However, this job secretly includes maintaining earth's timeline from 10,000 AD to 10,000 BC."

Though Jonathan had many questions he felt it better to let his old friend and father figure tell his story in his own way.

Ragna went on, "As then Prince Interlaken and I entered the ship we were amazed at all its characteristics because we had never seen or heard of anything like it before. In fact, we began to become scared because it was sort of like, 'hey toto. We aren't in Kansas anymore.' We began to be less enthusiastic and started to realize we were being brought into something ominous. However, Prince Interlaken was just acting. He was actually bringing in me, his trusted friend into the super secret knowledge of Time travel only known by the top 5 leaders on earth. I was soon to find out that any other members are taken from a few seconds before they die in the future. They are usually our soldiers who are reported dead within 200 years in the future or more of my timeline."

"Soon Prince Interlaken was laughing and at first I was angry until I realized that I had been hand picked by him to be trained as the next Military Space General which also would be in charge of maintaining the time line of earth. I remember at the time I felt faint in realizing all the power of life and death I would have over all the people's of earth. I felt faint at the level of responsibility I would have to muster and maintain since I was only about 21 years old at that time and Prince Interlaken was my age as well. I decided that even though it would be okay to have girlfriends that I couldn't marry now because of this new responsibility I was taking on. Don't ask me why I thought this. I guess I felt I couldn't keep a secret this big from any woman I married. However, that was just me. It saddens me now to think I had to be so cold and calculating in my decisions. However, often at an officer level this is how soldiers sometimes need to think."

"You are the first person I've ever talked to about this Jonathan and I can only tell you this because most people won't believe what you are writing about. So in that sense only those that already know all this is true will know. So it is all on a need to know basis as usual."

Jonathan smiled at the audacity of Ragna and said, "It's also a way to ferret out people that you need to regard to a variety of issues."

Ragna said,"So astute!" and smiled a knowing smile.Ragna went on, "Do you know what ship the Time General had brought Prince Interlaken and I to?"

Jonathan sensed, "This one!"

Ragna said, "Exactly!" and went on, "Do you know who built this ship?"

Jonathan said, "I suspect that I did in my lifetime as 'His Oneness' on Lemuria.

Ragna laughed and said, "Yes. Elohar's right. There is no one like you in any time, Jonathan!"

Ragna went on, "The Awesome or its designation 'King 5' was a gift from "His Oneness" to the people of earth just like 'time travel' was a gift from the Galactic Sentience and ruler of the Galaxy through 'His Oneness' in the 1930s. Our present day knowledge in the 7 thousands AD all started with the original gift in the 1930s. This was one reason why Prince Interlaken and I came to earth in 1910 that day."

Jonathan started to laugh and said, "You time Generals don't waste any time do you?"

Even Ragna gave Jonathan an odd look even though he was smiling at this point.

Ragna said, "I found out that day why Prince Interlaken had always been so taken by the 20th century. He was planning a visit by us that day. I remember looking in that mirror over there, Jonathan, and my face was as white as a sheet. I felt like I had just been thrown off a cliff into shark infested waters or about to be raped or something. My whole worldview was collapsing and I could barely keep any semblance of normalcy. I saw the Time General eyeing me nervously to see if I had the "Right Stuff" to be the next Time General. Somehow, I made it through that terrifying day, just as you have made it through all your terrifying days, Jonathan. What I'm saying is that I've been through my impossible moments too."

Jonathan said, "Why do we make it through when others can't?"

Ragna said, "I bite my lip until it bleeds so I can feel the pain and stay present just like you, son."

Jonathan said, "Everyone has their own way to make it through, I guess."

No comments: