Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Taking a Sabbatical

I've decided to take a sabbatical from blogging at least in this way. I will continue to write for myself about whatever moves me but just not publish this kind of stuff for now. t

The main reason for me is that the world socioeconomic and political climate is going through a sea change as great as what took place from 1929 to 1950. However, this time I think most people that die won't be from war but from starvation worldwide. It is anybody's guess how this is all going to turn out.

However, my best guess is that it will look like a cross between the United States, China, India and Europe most places when it all shakes out. So, in the meantime since I no longer feel safe to write like I have been I will write more under the denomination:'
Fiction?

my other website that I have written under the denomination Fiction? a lot since 1999 is:

http://www.geocities.com/RainForest/Wetlands/2634/

At this website I will try to focus more on past lives in the past, present and future as in the long run I believe this will be more useful to everyone that reads my body of work.

Also, at the geocities website is "Memories" an online book that I began writing in 1980 on the side of Mt. Shasta. Arcane is the main character in the book. As I now understand it since I almost died in 1998, Arcane is a lifetime I lived sometime before this one but was born in that life almost 1,000,000 years into the future. If this is true it is one explanation for me why I often know what is happening in the future. If I already have studied the future as my past this makes sense to me.

since I wake up at night often saying this prayer for all life in the universe past, present and future let me for now bless you and all life in the universe with this Prayer.

May all beings in the universe attain Bliss and the Cause of Bliss.

May all beings in the universe be free from suffering and the cause of suffering.

May all beings in the universe never be without the supreme bliss that is free from

all near and far all grasping and aversion.

No comments: