Monday, January 26, 2009

The Flies

fiction?

Though this is a real experience of mine I give it this (fiction?) designation to protect you who may not be shamanic or see angels or are not used to being clairvoyant and seeing the future your whole lives like I have always been. If you're not used to this sort of thing all the time it can be a little much to deal with.

Begin:

I brushed by a fly swatter and somehow this whole sequence of events got triggered. Maybe it was the thousands of flies, mosquitos, and other insects I killed because they were bothering me or others until at age 32 I took Ahimsa Vows and chose not to kill anything anymore except in self defense.

Anyhow, I became aware of all the flies on earth at once. At first I thought this strange until the King Fly said, "You were once the King of all the flies on earth. We were not flies then, however. We were your army. It just so happens that now we all are flies at once so you can save us."

I looked back through Akashic records on multiple planets and times and realized this was so. And so I said, "What do you want?" The King Fly said, "You are here to save us. Please save us." And so I prayed that all these flies would be with God now and after they passed on in a few weeks all over earth since flies don't live very long. And I felt God Make it So.

Whenever I have to look back into akashic records I usually find this to be somewhat disturbing. I remember thousands to millions of lifetimes I have lived in the past, present and future. And even though I know this to be true I find it overwhelming to deal with the fullness of this so I try not to think about it too much as it sometimes makes me nauseous to look at things like this very much while living in a human body on earth in these times.

Then the King fly said to me, "Are you Maitreya?" I replied, "I don't know." "What does that mean?" he said.

"It means I am of the Maitreya. This I am sure of. However, I see myself as part of the Entourage of Maitreya." The King Fly said, "Oh."

The King of the Flies said, "Thank you for praying for our kind. We will announce to all the coming of the Maitreya!"

I thought to myself of the saying in the Bible, "And the Rocks shall Cry out his name!"

Though there was more to all this I've said enough now.

end of story.

I believe in my heart of hearts that Maitreya Buddha and the Second Coming of Christ are the same thing. However, this is just me. You may obviously believe whatever you want to.

No comments: