Monday, January 5, 2009

The Mystical Path

The mystical path is both the single most dangerous path and also paradoxically the most potentially rewarding. I guess in some ways the mystical path is sort of like Las Vegas, if you win, you win big and if you lose you lose everything. So, the mystical path is not to be entered into lightly.

My parents raised me in a Christian Mystic path. I didn't really know anything else so I had nothing to compare it to really until I was in my 20s and started to really think about the real diversity in this world of paths.

Like both my parents I was born spiritually gifted. They tempered their gifts by choosing a form of celebacy except for having me. (In other words they might be intimate about once a year). This seemed to work for my Dad but not as well for my Mom. My Dad was a complete disciplinarian and a workaholic so this worked for him. His whole focus was working and praying and being a good husband and father. This was his discipline and his meditation. Also, Dad loved nature so we hiked a lot in the mountains and deserts of Southern California when I was a boy between 6 and 21.

I found being spiritually gifted both the most horrific experience of my life as well as the most rewarding. The best way to put this would be if you were a child and learned to drive a car by running into things and getting hurt when most people had to walk everywhere. So in the long run it is an advantage but in the short run you get pretty bloodied by driving without a good instructor. I guess my instructor was God and only by his Grace am I still alive.

Many traditions like in the Jewish tradition of the Kabala they say no one should enter the mystical path until age 40 and married with a family. I would say there is a lot of truth to this point of view. However, since my own experience was different and my tradition was different I can't speak for myself.

For me, I experienced a lot of what I read prophets in the old Testament experienced, in other words trial by fire and near death. It seemed like God was always taking me to near death and scaring me to death to get me to listen to him. So, the mystical path has been mostly when I was young man under 30 years old being terrified to the point of physical death and scared into using my gifts either the way God wanted them to be used or given the choice of dying if I didn't.

In other words it has always been sort of like being thrown into the water and either learning how to swim or drowning. That has always been the choice. I am one of the rare few that could swim and not die in this sort of thing.

First I had to survive whooping cough at age 2 and this was how I learned to surrender to God and to death. Learning to surrender to both God and death is how I became as powerful an instrument of God as I have become. Because when people have fought me supernaturally they might think that they are trying to fight me. I haven't been me since I was 2 and died. God started taking my place starting at age 2. So when people have tried to fight me supernaturally or physically they don't really encounter me because I am like an empty pipe that God's love and power flow through. I haven't been a me separate from God since I was a baby. Then this all was made permanent when I was 15 when I invited God to live with me in my body permanently. I did this so I wouldn't die of Childhood epilepsy that he had given me to teach me. However, when God moved into my body full time this only made all women fall in love with me. At first I saw this as one more confusing and somewhat terrifying experience. But with time I started to see what God was doing and accepted women falling in love with God flowing through me. At times when I was 15 or 16 I was jealous of God getting all this attention but I was always wise enough to know it wasn't ever me they were falling in love with. I knew it was just the power of God flowing through his empty pipeline called Fred. As time went on I began to see what God was doing and tried to be of help to him in this way too.

All this was a slow evolution into full adulthood. By age 20 and 21 I got upset with the hypocrisy I saw in my birth church and all churches and said so. They kicked me out of my birth church for this and my wife to be stayed loyal to the church and the combination made me suicidal. Then God sent a lady who was my mother's age and a friend of hers who was as clairvoyant as I and she brought angels down into the physical for me to see. After this I stopped being suicidal when I realized I could live with angels here on earth which I have done ever since.

So, I guess adulthood was learning to be an incarnate angel on earth and living with angels here all around me. I guess this is what the mystical path has created in my life always now. I am never alone. God always sends his people, angels from the other side to surround me and people who associate with angels in the physical. So, from my point of view the mystical path is very dangerous but it is the only one that makes any sense at all as far as I am concerned.

No comments: