Saturday, January 10, 2009

Ragna speaks about the weakening Magnetosphere

fiction?

Note: Ragna and Elohar first came to me from 7000+ AD in the fall of 1969. I was considering suicide at the time. They told me at the time that I must stay alive because something I would do in this lifetime would help prevent the extinction of the human race. I told them both at that time that even though I had no reason to live on I would do it for the good of the human race. At that time living on was a very great sacrifice for me. However, now I understand. From 1969 until 1973 I struggled to stay alive. One of the ways I stayed alive was many girlfriends. As long as I had someone who loved me suicide was out of the question because I could not emotionally harm them by taking my own life. Then in 1974 my son was born and ever since there has been no question in my mind that I would stay alive for my children.(biological or the human race)end note.

Though one might get spooked out by what I said in the note just remember that "Truth is much stranger than fiction. Always."

Now we return to Ragna and Jonathan sitting in his time space ship temporarily in the invisible mode in a pine forest on the coast of California overlooking the ocean. My dogs are asleep and dreaming near us inside the ship. They feel totally comfortable here on the "Awesome" Ragna's time space ship from the future of Earth.

Ragna speaks: "Jonathan, I'm interested in speaking with you today about the Magnetosphere.'"

Jonathan said, "Yes. I'm worried about it too."

Ragna went on, "Since you have discovered in your research that earth's magnetosphere is weakening, I am allowed to share with you certain important facts. First, you are right that it is caused by creating electricity by disturbing magnetic fields as has now been profusely done the last 100 years. It is one reason we never generate power in this way except in extreme emergency.

Though generating companies perfer this method because it is easier to charge people for electricity it eventually will lead to the death of all life on earth.

It is much better to tap into the magnetosphere without using magnets. Sucking power through magnets as is done now destabilizes the magnetosphere. Since you are not a physicist or engineer explaining why this is the case won't be useful. However, suffice it to say it would be like taking an automatic sander to a human being. At first it might be comforting but then over time all the blood would leak out of the person and they would die. The same is true of earth.

So the problem is not in the short term but in the long term. Within 200 years of the use of generating power by disturbing the fields of magnets life on earth will tend to become impossible on the surface of the earth.

Though scientists have known this for some time, any who talked about this have been discredited or made to disappear or both. Only you, Jonathan, will be allowed to write of this because you are a Galactic Liaison with Earth's governments. They cannot touch you for saying this. You are what they call a PPA (pivotal protected ancestor) of the future in addition to being a Galactic Liaison to all Earth's Governments. All earth governments know what the penalty is for interfering with you or the information you are designated to disperse to mankind and in decoded form to governments of earth."

Jonathan said, "Though I know all this is true when I really think about it it spooks me."

Ragna said, "It's a Catch 22."

Jonathan said, "I'm a designated paradox that conveys survival information to earth's people and governments and any who interfere with the Galactic Government were never born."

Ragna said, "Yes. That's how it's done."

No comments: