Friday, January 23, 2009

The Shakespeare Code

When I was growing up my parents owned a copy of "the Bi-Literal Code of Sir Francis Bacon. This was donated to them by a collector in their church. Eventually they donated this book to the Saint Germain Foundation Library in the 1970s. Unless it has been sold or moved likely it is still there. Also, when I was a boy my family visited the Francis Bacon Library which might be a part of the Pomona College Library now or still exist in Los Angeles County? I'm not sure about this either way.

I have found a book called the Shakespeare Code that has researched the story behind all this called "The Shakespeare Code" by Virginia M. Fellows. If you can't find it through Amazon or your local bookstore it is also available through The Summit University Press online. I can't vouch for this book as I haven't read it. However, I know much of the story because my parents told me about all this when I was a boy.

The story goes something like this. Within the Bi-Literal Code(Francis Bacon was the world authority on codes until computers were invented during the 1940s) and since Francis Bacon is thought by many to have written the Shakespearean plays, his codes, I believe the bi-literal code said that there are 7 or more codes impregnated into the original manuscripts. In order to decode these codes one must go from copies of the original manuscripts of the plays for it to work for you in any decoding.

Also, according to the bi-literal code it said that Francis Bacon was an illegitimate son of Queen Elizabeth I of England. It becomes even more interesting when one realized that Francis Bacon was the Exchequer of London, England as an adult and believed by many to be none other than Saint Germain who is also known as Prince Ragocy of Transylvania. To make this even more interesting the legends of Prince Ragocy of Transylvania and of Vlad the Impaler of Transylvania got intertwined and perverted by the masses to result in the books and movies of Count Dracula of pulp fiction and science fiction.

To make this even more interesting the Count de saint Germain of France was an associate of Louis XVI and Queen Marie Antoinette as well as many other famous Kings, Queens and dignitaries of the 16th, 17th and 18th centuries.

So in finding out about the Shakespeare Code you could be a part of the research that discovers more amazing facts about Francis Bacon, Shakespeare, Prince Ragocy, the Count de saint Germain etc. If you can somehow prove your findings you could become very famous and well known indeed. However, because all these things happened now 200 to 400 years ago it will be very difficult unless you have access to time travel. Since I believe time travel at this point is a given in our galaxy and universe through my own research, it is possible you already know but are unwilling to share because it could or would unravel time on into the future.

So, at the very least this subject is one of the most interesting enigma's I have encountered almost comparable to the unknowns concerning Jesus and Buddha.

No comments: