Thursday, January 8, 2009

Total Extinction:Unlikely

fiction?

note: If you like logical probabilities scientists long ago decided that the probability that time travel has been accomplished sometime in the past, present or future of our galaxy or another is extremely high. The probability goes something like this:

"If time travel has been invented by any species anywhere in the past, present or future then the probability that it is here now and has always been here on earth is above 99%."

Therefore, since this probability was and is so high MIT university students within the last 10 years held a party and invited any time travelers that wanted to to show up. Obviously, there were no takers, because if time travel exists it is thousands of times more dangerous than nuclear weapons or any or all other things ever invented so far on earth. With time travel an insane person could prevent the conception of all life in the universe. Because of this it is protected like nothing else in the history of mankind and elsewhere.

When I personally witnessed a UFO hover next to three military double bladed helicopters in broad daylight and then suddenly disappear without a sound I realized over the next few years after that that one of the probable explanations of what I had witnessed was that the U.S. Government either has UFOs or is in contact with those that do. My second assumption is that what I witnessed along with U.S. military helicopter personnel was time travel. And if the U.S. government is witnessing time travel then it knows A WHOLE LOT MORE THAN IT IS TALKING ABOUT TO ANYONE!

When I write about time travel it is with this in mind. end note.

RAGNA ARRIVES FROM THE FUTURE FOR A VISIT WITH JONATHAN

I was walking my dogs in the pine forest near the Pacific ocean near my home when I felt once again the "AWESOME" and Ragna call me. As my dogs and I walked toward the temporarily invisible ship parked on a clear area within a few miles of paved roads, the part of the ship I was supposed to enter glowed green as an invitation. As I approached the sentient being representing the ship called Jan, a buxom blonde female five foot 6 inch woman who looked to be in her twenties scanned me and greeted me. after taking a small barb like nurses do and testing my blood instantly to make sure my dna was not fraudulent I was allowed to enter with my dogs. Jan gave each of the dogs a treat and they quickly went into doggy heaven dreamland for a few hours while Ragna and I talked. I could see the dogs legs running in their sleep along with the smiles on their faces.

Ragna said, "You've been kind of stressed out lately. Elohar sent me to talk to you, Jonathan. We're a little worried about you."

I said, "Well. It is pretty rough, Ragna. The economic downturn is destroying the finances of so many people worldwide, and after 4 deaths now so close to my wife and I we are reeling too in multiple ways."

Ragna said, "All I'm allowed to tell you is that you and your family will be fine. Since you are a pivotal ancestor of ours we will make sure you and your family will be well cared for."

I said, "That's kind of how it works, isn't it?"

Ragna said, "If we didn't protect our ancestors how could we ever be born?" note: Ragna is from 7000+ AD from the Alps which is really the only safe place to live on earth in his time. end note.
Ragna went on,
"It's different than you think, Jonathan. It's a whole lot different than anyone on your planet thinks it all is. However, we cannot interfere with scientific beliefs or even anthropological truisms and beliefs of the general public on earth. If we did we cannot predict the future of the human race from here on. When we take you places it is usually far in the past or on an uninhabited Pacific Island so we can snorkel with the fish and wind surf. In this way we can protect your future and our past. Also, we have taken you and a few of your relatives forward to our time. We saw no harm to doing that. However, we make it a point to not take you to times especially within your next 100 years. For this could prove disastrous for everyone."

Jonathan thought a moment and said, "Then total extinction of the human race is unlikely no matter what is said publicly to the general public by governments or media?"
Ragna looked out the window and said, "Generally, this is a true statement."

No comments: