Thursday, February 26, 2009

The Basics of Soul Travel

To an actual(not just imaginary) soul traveler their body is more like a home, a car, a motor home, a plane that is a motor home, a ship, or even ones bed or a favorite pair of shoes.

Though many people experience that they are their body and nothing else, this point of view absolutely prevents soul travel from ever consciously happening. Everyone soul travels in their dreams at night to other places and dimensions and even in daydreams people soul travel even if they don't realize it. So, everyone soul travels they just aren't really necessarily aware that this is always happening or the full rules or laws that govern it.

My experience was that as a child I was told that one could learn to soul travel and that it was a very useful thing in ones spiritual evolution towards Godhood(moving towards oneness with God). So, I was taught that one seeks to be one with God like one seeks to be one with or to make love to their Beloved.

So, for me, developing a passion for being with God all the time was equally as real as the passion most people naturally have for finding their true soul mate.

So, in my teens I started to combine my love and passion for God with my love and passion for finding my Beloved as a soul mate. I learned that this way of viewing the universe is called Tantra(Secret and very powerful spiritual practices).

So, at one point I prayed to God starting about age 17 to help me soul travel. After this prayer I began to have dreams of soul travel more regularly. For example, often in my dreams I started flying. For example, I would be walking up on Mt. Shasta with friends and I would have wings like an angel and so would they and I would jump up into the air and flap my wings and drift back to earth while flapping my wings. Then I had a dream where I was dressed ancient Greecian style only my Greecian Gown was electric Blue like a Greek God. Something was wrong on the ground as I flew by several thousands feet up. I flew like Superman. Because there was something wrong I shot lightning bolts from my right hand at the ground to correct the problem. I still remember the feeling of power like a policeman or soldier correcting a problem on the ground below. These two types of dreams took me toward actually being able to soul travel in my early 20s.

Since I was always very intuitively aware I was able at age 20 to sense what my 20s were going to be like and I did not like what I foresaw. I decided to project my consciousness permanently out of my body and die because I did not want to experience what was coming in my life. I climbed up on top of my father's garage in the desert in the summertime between the two skylights and laid down in my sleeping bag and tried to project my soul permanently from my body. Though I succeeded angels met me and told me, "You are not allowed to do this. You must live through your 20s. However, we will give you a gift. Your body need only be a reference point and not a prison as it is for many people." Though this saddened me to have to come back into my body and live my life I began to experience that my body had become a reference point and no longer a prison as the angels had told me. This made all pain, both emotional, mental, physical and spiritual much more manageable for me to endure. I could now more easily withdraw when things got bad into other places and dimensions to protect myself and my soul from harm.

In 1971 I was living with my parents and attending Palomar College in San Marcos, California and San Diego State University. I had a bad cold and I had found that going to the desert where it is very dry often can end a bad cold or even flu much more quickly than by other means. So I asked a friend if I could go out and stay in their desert cabin by myself to "dry out" my cold over one weekend so it wouldn't keep me out of college the next week.

I went out and stayed in the resort cabin alone. It is about 2 to 3 hours Drive from San Diego County where I then lived. I went to sleep and then realized I had to pee. So I got up and walked sleepily into the bathroom. However, when I tried to turn on the light switch my whole arm went through the wall instead. I was terrified! My thought was "OH Shit! I'm going to die!" It took everything I had to calm myself like a soldier in distress and move into a warrior mode and be disciplined. I thought quickly how one solves this problem and remembered reading at the Mythrus book store in La Jolla, California in San Diego County. It said one who found themselves outside their body should go to their body and lie down into it. So, I walked into the other room where my body was sleeping and when I saw my body I thought I would faint because this was extremely disorienting at that moment. But I stayed disciplined and stood near my feet turned around and laid down into my body. My body woke up with me in it and we shook in shock. I went into physical shock and trauma from the experience. I got up and packed up all my things and loaded them into my 1966 VW Bug and drove home to San Diego County even though it was 3 or 4 in the morning. As I drove away I said to God,"God! You almost killed me with that. Please give me a Good experience of soul travel!"

God granted my wish within a few months. I woke up in the night in Rancho Bernardo where I lived then and sat up and noticed I was out of my body from my hips to the top of my head. I turned around and watched my body peacefully sleeping. Then something that blew my mind happened. Another me, wearing the same pajamas as the other two me's walked into the room with an angelic look upon its face. It laid down into me and then we laid down into my physical body. Somehow all this worked for me. I said, "Thank you, God! I get it!" This was the paradigm shift I needed from God. I knew completely that human beings existed with or without bodies. I knew not only could I soul travel but that God had given me an even more precious gift, he had shown me that souls exist independently of bodies as well as in conjunction with them. I was immortal! God had shown me personally that I was immmortal and had given me permission to soul travel consciously for his purposes!

This was the conscious beginning of it all for me in 1971 in Rancho Bernardo, California.

No comments: