Monday, February 2, 2009

Cellular Communication

In the late 1960s or early 1970s there was a book called "The Secret Life of Plants". One experience of the researcher recounted how he hooked up all his house plants to I believe a lie detector? or biofeedback equipment to see how plants reacted to different things around them like him projecting love or hate towards a plant. They reacted much like people do. The plants he loved thrived and the ones he sent hate to didn't do as well or died.

However, the most striking(for me) accidental experiment was when he moved from his California home to a New York Apartment. He kept most of his plants in his California home but took a few with him to New York to continue research on. While he was out one day there was a very intense reaction to something by one of his plants in New York. He couldn't figure out what the plant had reacted to so he called his house sitter in California. the house sitter said that there had been an accident and a plant had suddenly died. I think hot water or hot coffee had accidentally been spilled and the plant had died or been severely scalded. The man was completely amazed that his plant in New York had reacted to its (friend plant) that it used to live with in California being severely injured and killed.

The above example shares what I call long distance cellular communication. Each of us when we realize we have to go to the bathroom, get hungry, squint from bright lights etc. are experiencing a type of communication with the groups of cells in our bodies.

People who are intuitively gifted appear to better "tune in" to these communications than most other people who might ignore such communications as unwanted or unneeded information and as a result might have been accidentally trained as they grew up to ignore such information. However, many cultures on earth still train their children to be aware of such information. However, most of these cultures tend to be very ancient, and very tribal in nature. So, if one wants to better understand this type of communication often meeting Medicine Men or tribal healers or shaman of various cultures might be the best bet if you are serious in exploring in these directions.

However, there is some danger in this kind of exploration because it is not generally accepted by sophisticated mainstream technological cultures as much and because if you are not from a intuitively based culture you may be taken advantage of by the unscrupulous within such an intuitively based culture. Just because someone knows how to access cellular communication on a deeper level than most does not mean that person is either ethical or good according to your standards.

Everything I'm writing here comes from a lifetime of personal exploration into cellular communication. I have found for example, that one can communicate with almost anything. However, one must allow for many different kinds of consciousness while doing this. Just like a squirrel is different from a human in consciousness so is a tree or a rock. And strangely enough, even rocks have their own kind of culture. I have found this to be at first horrifying and then amazingly wonderful. When I first experienced rocks(or in this case a cliff over looking the ocean) talking to me I was afraid because no one had told me at that point that anyone talked to rocks. However, within the next year I found out that Medicine people called the rocks they use in their sweat lodges "rock people". So at this point I was very relieved that I was not the only person talking to rocks.

My daughter was speaking to me about how the cellular communication works and I told her the story of the plants in California and the plants in New York. She then asked me of Metal had cells. I had to think about this for awhile because I realized metal doesn't have cells but it does have crystals which could be considered the same as cells and used for communication by rocks and refined metals. So at the time I didn't give her a very good answer because I hadn't given it enough thought yet.

It is my belief that somehow the fact that I am a precognitive psychic and have been since I was a child(knowing what will happen before it happens) comes somehow from cellular communication. I'm not entirely sure how this gift works. However, I do have conversations(telepathically) with all living things all the time. This gives me enough information to almost always be successful in my life. However, sometimes being successful comes down to just one lucky decision.

The nearest gifts to mine I watched in the movie "Next" with Nicolas Cage. However, for me it isn't that detailed because most of the time you only need to know one thing to save lives. If you know that one element you can prevent the harm(injury or fatal) from occurring. So, for me, I only need in most cases one good element to save my own life or the lives of others. So, in this case I don't need to do what Nicolas Cage does in the movie. What he does I might consider an incredible waste of time. However, everyone's personality is different. For me, simple and efficient is always best because there is less chance for error.

No comments: