Thursday, February 5, 2009

More on spontaneous arisal from voidness

I wrote a previous article quite a while back called Spontaneous Arisal from Voidness. This article is more on this way of thinking.

For me, a physical demonstration of Spontaneous Arisal from Voidness would be the way a baby is conceived out of nothing. One moment there are two people, usually in a state of bliss and the next moment a child has been conceived or has spontatneously arisen from voidness. Physically, this is one way to describe Spontaneous Arisal.

Then, if we add a very great soul also deciding to be present at that moment of conception we have a Christ, a Buddha, a holy man or woman, a great world leader or healer, or even all the above in a male or female body.

Or, we might have a great soul resting in voidness and deciding to spontaneously manifest and just appearing one day in physical form already an adult. Though it would seem that it would be easier for a very evolved soul to just be present at the moment of bliss between a man and a woman and to beging conception in this way, still from my experiences around the world I have come to the conclusion that just like space travel to the moon is possible so is literally an enlightened being having never been born manifesting directly out of a voidness state of contemplation and manifesting a body that is adult and evolved in every way.

My parents talked about this sort of thing when I was a child. I took it for granted growing up and then began to question all this starting about 9 to 12. But it wasn't really until I went to dharmsala, India and was taken by Tibetan Monks to see Ling Rinpoche that I could experience an aspect of this. Ling Rinpoche had been in meditation sitting in a Maitreya teaching mudra with one right hand raised in teaching blessing for at least 2 years before I was taken to see him. He had not eaten, drank water or spoke during this time. I asked the monks and they said he was not coming back. This experience completely contradicted everything I had ever been taught in the western world. Ling Rinpoche's body in 1986 in January radiated the most powerful aura I had ever experienced from any living being. His body was almost glowing with spiritual radiance. This was not a public spectacle but a private one and two monks attended him constantly in the stone hut at about 6000 feet high in the Himalayas in Dharmsala, India. Then the monks took us to see Trijang rinpoche who was now reincarnated at that time as a 4 year old. Within a couple of years this happened to Ling Rinpoche as Well. Ling rinpoche is the senior teacher of the Dalai Lama and it is my understanding that he led Tibet while the Dalai Lama grew up. Trijang rinpoche is the Junior Teacher of the Dalai Lama and had reincarnated I think around 1982.

I saw many things during my family's and my four months in India and Nepal in 1985. These experiences along with others in other parts of the world changed my view of what humans actually are. We are capable of so much more than most people would even imagine in a positive sense. We, as humans are on the threshold of something so remarkable that I can barely speak of it.

No comments: