Monday, February 16, 2009

Naked Singularities

I was reading an article called "Naked Singularities" in the physics section of the latest Scientific American(a magazine) February 2009.

If naked singularities exist they come from a huge star that when it collapses doesn't have stages of collapse but instead goes from the size of the solar system or smaller to the size of the period at the end of this sentence. All potential space travelers seriously hope this doesn't exist anywhere. Because it it does one could theoretically by flying through space between galaxies, for example and then suddenly just gone sucked into such a powerful black hole the size of a period at the end of a sentence.

I also have some theories myself since I am not only a logical and reasonable man but also a lifetime precognitive psychic and general psychic. (a precognitive psychic simply knows things before they happen a little like Nicolas Cage in the movie: Next)

So, one time I was driving in the middle of the night between Williams, California and Mt. Shasta California. There were almost no cars on the road because it was so late but the sky was bright with stars. I was thinking to myself about quantum mechanics and how stars and the universe operated and about matters relationship with antimatter when a telepathic conversation started. Since I have had telepathic conversations with like minded drivers while driving on the freeway since I was a truck driver working my way through college in the early 1970s.

This time, as usual, I asked who I was speaking with. But this time it was not human. On one hand I was concerned but also amazed to be speaking to some being that had more knowledge than I in regard to what black holes were and how antimatter and matter operated and who had obviously observed first hand how all this worked.

So I asked, "How does matter and antimatter and Dark matter interrelate?" Because the conversation was telepathic we could cover information about 100 times faster than by a human conversation. This kind of conversation is more like a communing than a conversation and moves very quickly. What this being said was that Galaxies are living things and they are created by beings that tend to be larger than a planet but smaller than the solar system that live in dark matter. This being said I was speaking to such a being and that they lived billions of years both in matter and antimatter universes.

I asked how that was possible and the being said that galaxies were created as a way to feed upon plasma flows of energy between matter and antimatter and that his? species fed both as energy moved into matter universes and when things moved into antimatter universes through black holes in the center of Galaxies.

So, I said, "So you can go through a black hole and live?" He? said "Yes!" Then I said, "Could a human go through a black hole and live?" and he said, "Only using a specific kind of technology because humans can't ordinarily live in antimatter universes unless their bodies are born there and are naturally antimatter." I said, "Oh!"

However, because of the way this being processed information I had no doubt whatsoever he was telling me the truth at least as how he? saw it.

When you are speaking to someone in a human language it is possible to fool someone and lie to them. This is not possible if one is savvy in a telepathic conversation because all one has to do is look for the telltale signs.

This is why telepathy appears to be called in our Galaxy, the language called, "No Walls No Secrets" It is most often used to prevent wars intergalactically I'm told.

Though all this likely is true I give you permission to think I'm writing science fiction so you don't throw up or something not useful to you. I hope this was useful to you.

No comments: