Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Angels I have Known

I'm writing this to give hope to those who need it most now. I chose the name intuitivefred888 for a reason. Part of the reason is my experience with Angels throughout my life.

First of all the first consciousness in my life that resembles at all who I am now began when I was 2 years old. My Grandmother likely around Christmas 1950 when I would have been 2 years old was singing "Hark the Herald Angels Sing" while rocking me to sleep on her lap in an old stuffed rocking chair of that era.

I looked up and saw 7 Arcangels in a ball of light around 10 to 15 feet in diameter. They stood on the floor next to my Grandma and I. They all had shoulder length hair and all were clean shaven. Though they were beautiful in appearance they had the attitude of soldiers. They each had a different colored jeweled armor on that went from their wrists to their necks. Even their boots were jeweled. They smiled at me like they knew me and were wishing me well like I was one of them. This was my first memory that brought me into childhood and eventually into adulthood. This experience set the tone for my whole life.

Because I always remember this I often called upon ArkAngel Michael to protect me in difficult or very dangerous times in my life. Once when I was 29 and driving my blue toyota longbed truck behind a business partner who was driving his dump truck filled with large boulders I noticed Arkangel Michael sitting on one of the boulders. I asked him, "Arkangel Michael. What are you doing there. He didn't answer that I could hear. I only knew something serious was coming to do with the boulders so I was on guard. My partner had a small crane welded to the side of the dump truck to unload the boulders that were several tons each. At one point someone needed to pull out a support strut and everyone there was too scared. I sensed I could do it in one motion quickly and I did. The moment I pulled out the strut the crane broke off the dumptruck and the several ton boulder fell three feet to the ground. If the timing had been even 1/4 second later I would have been crushed. That was the last bouldering job I ever did. It paid very well bringing in boulders for landscaping into wealthy areas but I didn't want to die doing it. I took other kinds of Landscaping jobs after that.

Another story is when I was 21 and broke up with my girlfriend of 2 years that I had planned my whole life around. Next I got excommunicated from my childhood church. Since these two things happened within 6 months I became despondent and suicidal. My mother became fearful that I would die. So she had a lady who was very psychic like me help me. The lady who had several grown children of her own belonged to my childhood church. She showed me how to invoke angels and how to bring them into the physical. Before this angels came only when they wanted or when I was in danger. Now with this new knowledge I learned to be in the company always or almost always.

The problem is that being in the presence of angels is very intoxicating. If one sees or feels angels too clearly it is a little like being drunk. Sometimes I think that people get drunk trying to recapture their experiences with angels when they were little, young and innocent still. Maybe this is true. What I have found though is that one can stay in a peaceful place with angels most all the time if one cultivates the company of angels. If one cultivates a feeling of kindness toward all beings angels just naturally come around the same way animals and butterflies and birds flock to someone of pure heart. Angels know just like animals and many people know the motivations of people. So generating compassion for all beings is a prerequisite to living with angels. It matters less if one is a virgin or anything like that. What is actually important more than anything is having an attitude of kindness and respect for all life everywhere. If one can do this angels will be there.

I hope this brings hope to those who need it now.

No comments: