Thursday, May 28, 2009

The Listeners

There are millions (or more) listeners worldwide. Up until the 1960s (at least in the western world) listeners were very reticent about talking about their abilities because there was sort of still this almost(witch burning) attitude about anyone who had psychic abilities. So if you had any natural abilities most of the time it was better not to talk about it. And because of the general ignorance of the average person, the fact that all this is genetically related was lost on almost everyone but anthropologists and geneticists and some doctors who specialized in this kind of knowledge.

All being a "Listener" means is that you can "hear" or sense what individuals, think, or feel or what they are going to do next. It also can mean you can sense what groups are deciding to do next. However, with a lifetime of these kind of experiences behind me it is debatable whether this ability is more helpful or confusing at times.

Humans are funny creatures, so if they sense someone "hears" their intentions then it is likely they will try to do something else.

For example, I have been what I would call a "natural psychic" activist. What that means to me is that I advocate that everyone "Be all that they can naturally Be". I felt personally offended and horrified when I was growing up by people having to hide their natural abilities because they were scared to death anyone would find out.

So, along with women's liberation, men's liberation, and the various ethnic liberations
since the 1950s and 1960s, I have always advocated "Psychic" liberation so that the human race can reach it's full potential and thereby not go extinct.

I was watching tv this morning and saw a program called "The Listeners" being advertised. Though I don't know if it is good or bad or what, never the less, it inspired me to write this piece.

I began publicly to be a listener when I used to drive diesel trucks when I was in college from San Diego to the Los Angeles Flower markets. I would load up my truck and leave by about 4 pm and after unloading at the Los Angeles wholesale flower market that all florists then bought from in Los Angeles County, I would head home and arrive sometime between 10pm and midnight. This was one of the ways I worked myself through college.

While I was driving up to Los Angeles from San Diego I would often get bored because I'm an intelligent person so I would telepath with people in cars and vehicles around me. I would get various reactions then. Many less people actually believed in telepathy then in 1971 to 1973 so often when I started to have a telepathic conversation with people they would just think I was another voice in their mind and not a separate person and they would be comfortable with that. Then there would be another person that would believe in telepathy but be terrified of it. They would be upset that I was talking to them. So just like if someone walked up to them on the street I would realize they didn't want to talk and politely withdraw and walk away.
Then there was a third type of person that would be totally accepting of telepathy and say something like, "I'm busy thinking my own thoughts. I don't want to talk now."
And the last category were people like me that completely accepted these abilities and talked telepathically regularly while driving down the freeway comparing notes about what was happening in their lives. There is incredible strength that comes from sharing with like minded individuals, male or female.

Just like with people you might meet in a restaurant, on a bus or train, there is still a polite distance that one maintains even in telepathic communication. Also, every so often you might be communicating with someone who is basicaly crazy and so you politely excuse yourself from that communication if possible.

So, there are all sorts of conditions one can run into. By the way this isn't something I do now as an older person. I prefer now just to scan people all the time to see if they are safe to be around. And this is even more important while on the freeway or highway now than ever before because of the amount of people who are drunk, close to drunk, on legal or illegal substances or just very upset or confused. In fact, I find that the people who are just out of body because of relationship problems or money problems are even more of a threat on the highway than those on alcohol or drugs. I can't really explain why this is I just know that it is true.

So now, I first watch for if a car is weaving or driving funny. But often times the car is driving okay and I pick up "telepathically" a really distressed individual who
is in another vehicle that is actually much more potentially dangerous to other drivers on the road than someone who is weaving in and out of two or more lanes.

My usual response is to either drop way back some such a person or to pass them very quickly.

Also, since almost everyone is intelligent now to realize that telepathy is a real and natural thing that all animals and humans have always done, only the most ridiculous of people don't realize that telepathy is going on between ALL lifeforms on earth all the time. This is true of human to human, human to animal, animal to human, human to plant, animal to plant etc. etc. etc.

So, being a listener is just like listening to different radio stations since every form of life on earth is like it's own broadcasting radio or even tv station. All one has to do is to tune into that frequency and one understands what is happening.

However, I find it useful only to tune into most frequencies of beings when I sense something isn't quite right. Then I can be prepared for anything before it happens.

No comments: