Wednesday, June 17, 2009

1 Billion, 150 million, zero?

caveat: I was born a precognitive psychic. Everyone has feelings that save their lives throughout their lives or they don't survive. I guess I just needed to develop this gift that everyone has(that survives) to where I survived everything. For me, this gift isn't just about today and tomorrow, it is about hundreds and thousands of years past, present and future. So I write about it. If I see something coming that I want to happen I don't say a word to anyone about it and then I just happily watch it happen. But if I see something I REALLY don't want to happen I write about it in order to change the future to a better one. end caveat.

This is one of those times. First let me tell you what I see. I see(if nothing changes)
1 billion people left alive on earth in 2100 and I see either 150 million, 250 million or zero alive in the year 2200. The main causes of this problem strangely enough are not in Europe or North America but in Asia, Africa and certain parts of South America. In other words the main problem will not be(at least in this century) the people with at least a high school education. These people(if they have enough to eat and feel safe enough) won't be the problem. The problem will come from people just doing literally anything to survive no matter what who have little or no education. So, educating the masses might be the most economically valuable investment to prevent the human race from going extinct within 2 centuries.

For example, if the United Nations and the IMF got together to educate everyone on earth between the ages of 5 and 18 years old using just flatscreen TVs or even laptops over internet networks most of the problems that are coming could be avoided. information could be networked into EVERY language that could be useful to people in every situation worldwide. By just doing this one thing the human race could avoid extinction by 2200. It would put off extinction until 2400 to 2500 and by then another solution might be found.

Another solution like being researched at Lawrence Livermore Labratories in the San Francisco Bay area of California might also work where I think it is a house sized sphere with 190? lasers that are focused on hydrogen atoms to create a very small sun(hydrogen reaction ongoing). If this is successful and if more energy can be created than is expended then we may have the next non carbon or very low carbon emitting power source for earth. They may also try to create a small black hole which also makes me a little nervous. I think a small sun might be more useful. But we have to wait and see.

Whatever happens the incredible loss of life isn't going to be fun for anyone to watch anywhere. But it is true that the earth cannot contain(on the surface) over about 150 to 200 million people on its surface for more than a few thousand years(We are at the end of this now). The time reduces as the population increases. So in our present mode we are heading for one of three things: extinction or a new stone age or what we as a world population of humans are wise enough to create. It's up to all of us now. It always was.

What I see coming no one has seen at anytime in recorded history

No comments: