Monday, June 1, 2009

memories- The online book

http://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2009/05/memories-book.html

I started writing this online book when I believed I was writing science fiction in 1980. I wrote it to try to process some of the painful experiences in my life and to make sense of what had happened to me. However, in 1998 when angels came to me and I thought I was dying, I was moved into seeing it all in a deeper context. Just like a 5 year old doesn't know at 5 actually what a PHD is but still might aspire to have one. We all seem to evolve throughout our lives and learn new things each day. So I was really amazed to find that Arcane was actually a previous lifetime of mine in 1998. Though on one level it made sense because he was working through some of the same issues I was still trying to make sense of in this lifetime. So if you believe in reincarnation have fun reading this book. If not, you might enjoy it as science fiction anyway. Enjoy. After all it's free to read.

No comments: