Sunday, August 30, 2009

Shasta song from 1986 Shasta cassette album

I was able to upload Anton Mizerak's song "Shasta" from his 1986 Shasta tape cassette album. Though he has about 10 different CD's that he has published under his Shastasong label that you can find at shastasong.com I called him and I got permission to put some or all of his 1986 tape cassette album called Shasta on youtube at youtube.com

I was able successfully upload this one song from Imovie on my daughter's macbook while it scanned my desktop screen on my IMac. I had some trouble trying to move the next song I recorded from the workspace to prepare to send to youtube. So until I figure out how to move Shasta out and put in the next song ready to transfer to youtube I won't publish any more songs from Anton's album until I figure it out. I have a picture of Mt. Shasta taken right about tree line within a mile or so of Horse Camp lodge that I used as a background since mostly I was recording the spiritually inviting music of the song "Shasta". Those of us who lived in Mt. Shasta during the 1970s and 1980s(I lived there 1976-7 and 1980 to 1984 and 1989 to 1992). Though I loved to live in the Mt. Shasta area because I was raising from 1974 1 to 4 and now a total of 5 kids now 3 biological and 2 stepkids I found it hard to support everyone while living there or Hawaii for that matter. So I was able to make a much better living on the Northern California Coast within a days drive of Mt. Shasta.

My friend Anton and I have been friends since he was 11 and I 14 and we climbed Mt. Shasta together with two other friends in 1970 and in 1986 he flew over and met my wife and kids and I in Kathmandu, Nepal and we went to Chitwan National Park on the terai of Nepal and saw white Rhinos, Tigers, a type of alligator called a Gar, and rode on elephants and did other amazing stuff there. He also climbed up to 15,000 feet into the Himalayas on that trip and has gone back to India, Nepal, China and has visited very remote areas of Tibet on at least 5 to 10 journeys back to Asia or more since 1986. Since he often plays music concerts in Japan and Singapore it is only a hop, skip and jump to Thailand, India, Nepal, Tibet and China from there.

No comments: