Sunday, August 16, 2009

Time Travel 8-16-09

As we go through all the experiences in life that we all eventually do (unless death takes us young) we have to change in order to continue to survive all that comes.

So, in understanding that I find myself(especially in a year ending in 9) (1969 being the craziest transition year I ever spent in my life) I find my life once again in multiple transitions which I have found over the decades to be the most eventful transition years for me personally.

In the past I have believed that time travel operated by certain rules that never change. However, this year I'm experiencing things I never have before. Part of it I believe to be the aging process as I'm now 61. But part if it seems also to be a further evolution of intuitive gifts. In a strange sort of way I find myself becoming psychologically volatile like I was at age 21 in 1969 and I find this very odd because I don't have the same naivete's of actually still being 21. I sort of feel in some ways like when you stand in the water at the beach and the sand is sucked out from under your feet by the waves going back out to sea and it makes one unstable and sometimes one falls down because of it.

This sense of everything changing in the world and of almost nothing being like it was in 1969 and 1970 can be slightly unnerving for someone my age. Especially as one by one all the people older than I that I knew are passing away as well as some of the people my age and younger. So the stability of laws of the universe don't seem quite as secure as they once did to me.

So, my experience of everything is transition(from one state of being to another). And this is not just physical transition of everything and all beings on earth of any kind but of everything psychologically changing as well. Even the definitions of things and the way people use words in general and even the way people tend to think is different now to the point where communication can be difficult if someone is over 7 to 10 years different in age than you.

Oh, you can manage appearing to communicate with platitudes but I'm talking about meaningful communications about love and philosophy and the meaning of life. Unless one is good at using telepathy in addition to words in their communications then really understanding each other seems to slip away in the translation because of a lack of common experiences.

So to, with time travel, many of the questions asked in the past might not be relevant to present new generations. The questions important to them might be completely different than the ones important to my generation or to other generations both before and after me.

It is this constant unfolding of new dimensions and realities that I find interesting. So it is almost as if between generations this wave action of sucking the sand out from under each of us becomes very relevant as time moves forward. So, teach your children to ask good questions. Without good skills in creating good questions humans won't survive what is coming.

No comments: