Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Yesu Arcane and Prophetess

http://intuitivefred888.blogspot.com/2009/06/prophetess-and-arcanes-camel-train-to_09.html

After I wrote my previous article "Jesus and Buddha" it reminded me of a short story I wrote last May and June I believe. I wanted to present a scientifically feasible(according to my own life's real experience) of how Jesus arose from the dead, healed people, etc. So I included a Camel trip as a worker with Jesus (Yesu) (Yesu is the original Aramaic name for Jesus). In this story Arcane meets with Jesus and Buddha at different points since Arcane is a time traveler and takes his new wife, Prophetess from the Planet New Deva(Arcane's home planet) to meet Buddha and Jesus (Buddha about 500 BC and Jesus when he was about 19 years of age on his way to India to study with Mahasiddhas and to visit Nalanda University(an ancient Buddhist University). I visited the ruins of Nalanda University with my family and Geshe Lobsang Gyatso by bus as it is not too far from Bodhgaya where Buddha first attained enlightenment under the Bodhi Tree. I was at Bodhgaya with my family and met Geshe Lobsang Gyatso. His name meant "Kind spiritual Friend of the Ocean of Wisdom". We were in Bodhgaya for the Kalachakra Initiation by the Dalai Lama which was received by 500,000 people there from all over the world.

What was amazing to me at that time was that I thought I was just going to Bodhgaya to meet with our friend Geshe Lobsang Gyatso who had told us he would be there at that time. However, when we arrived he had us become initiates into the Kalachakra along with the 500,000 there. There were 10,000 westerners(Europe, Americas, Japan, Australia etc.) there in our group of initiates which fanned out in a circle around the Dalai Lama during the initiation. Since the initiation is called "The Wheel of Time" initiation by some this was appropriate. The year was around Christmas 1985.

1 comment:

Steve Caruso said...

Small note:

Jesus' name in a dialect of Aramaic contemporary to his time and geographical location would be closer to "Yeshua" than "Yesu." :-)

Peace,
--
Steve Caruso
Translator, Aramaic Designs
Author, The Aramaic Blog