Saturday, August 28, 2010

Glen Beck Scares me: a new song

Glenn Beck Restoring Honor (Glenn Beck Scares Me - a new song)
Click "Glen Beck Restoring honor" to hear the new song about Glen Beck above.

I was looking on Youtube for Glen Beck's speech today so I could hear what was on his mind. However, the following song came up instead and sort of is the way I really feel about the whole thing. Also, my last blog on this subject was:

Corporate Created Grass Roots Movements in Action

Also, Al Sharpton got a lot of Black and White Supporter's together at a nearby location as a protest to Glen Beck's doing this on the anniversary of the "I Have a Dream" speech.

Do I doubt the sincerity of the people who came to hear Glen Beck and Sarah Palin? NO.
Do I think that large corporate sponsors who want to mold public opinion put on this rally? Yes.
Do I think that Corporate induced and corporate courted legislation will come out of this? Yes.
Do I think this is good for the country that corporations can manipulate people in this way? NO.

No comments: