Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Electrical Corona Dna Damage?

I'm simply posing a useful question here. I don't really have answers mostly questions. However, ever since my father passed away after having prostate cancer which moved into bladder and kidney cancer and after he had prostate, bladder and kidney removed he lived one year almost to the date of his operations and died of bone cancer which metastisized from all the above.

Since no one ever in either of my parents families had ever died of this I looked for other causes because my father was a vegetarian since 1934 (lacto-ovo) and a health culturist and student of Paul Bragg which was also Jack LaLane's teacher. I realized like my father said that likely exposure to 130,000 volts nearby and the resulting corona that before electrical shielding and digital radio transmissions used to cause radios in cars to go to full static anytime we drove under any powerline anywhere while listening to the radio in the 1950s, 1960s and before and in some places after until their cars radio had proper shielding from electrical coronas or the radio transmissions shifted from analog to digital or usually both.

Since my father the last 8 years of his life worked on building the Encina power plant under an active 130,000 volt transmission line most everyone who actually thought about it including my father recognized he was dying from High Electrical Corona exposure. Since then I tend to think about what electrical coronas, cell phone transmissions, wifi transmissions and especially what driving in an Electrical Hybrid or full electric car is actually doing to the people who ride in them. My cousin's wife has a hybrid Lexus SUV and loves it. And whenever I have spoken to her about this she says, "I'm in my late 60s and if it takes a few years off my life and gives my kids more years of a good life then I'm okay with lessening my lifetime by driving in a hybrid car."

So, I would say this is why the majority of people who drive hybrids are not young they are over 45. Because people who know about coronas or what cell phone transmissions next to a human brain can do realize the problems potentially both of genetic damage but also of potential cancers(especially brain cancers) and even problems we haven't heard about yet because they haven't been traced to a cell phone or Hybrid or living near the 1000 volt to 130,000 volt or more electrical transmission lines.

To me, it is sort of like nuclear radiation. If you are exposed to a little of it and then get away from it likely you will be fine. However, if you are constantly exposed to it. Say, if one particle of radiated dust remained in your lungs because you breathed it in, 20 or 30 years later you likely would die from that one particle lodged in your lungs.

Likewise, if one only used a cell phone next to their head once or twice it likely wouldn't cause serious damage. But, over 20, 30 or 40 years (especially if you are a lady that likes to speak over 20 words at a time, for example) talking very easily could be the death of you or at least the brain impairment, or psychological disability of you over time. And the same is true of hybrid cars and trucks. Possibly cancers, like prostate or leucemia  (cancer of the blood cells) or other as yet unknown cancers and health problems could result.

And then, of course, anyone, any company that makes any of these things is bound to spend millions to suppress any of this information worldwide so you don't have enough information to make good choices in the first place. This is the actual world we live in.

No comments: